Why are these short chapters taken so long?!

V woke up, taking a fight, stance. "Great to see you're back." N snark as he drove the ship. "Sweetheart, are you sure you wanna go to the factory?" Uzi's dad asked. Uzi had a serious look, and said, "Yes. I'm sure." with a nod. "Speaking of... we are now here." N told them. V turned away, looking uneasy. Uzi rushed right over. Her look of intrigued quickly faded. She looked confused. "It looks so... dark. And, kinda empty. " said said. N looked confused as well.

       They landed outside the front gate. N walked out, looking all around.  "What... happened here?" N asked out loud. "We are shutting down the factory." The tall man in the suit from the meeting said. "Ek!! It's one of the learder humans!" N said in a panic. V also looked uneasy. Uzi just looked baffled. "Uh oh." Uzi's dad added. The man walked closer.

      "You 2 came back?" he asked in a calm voice. "I guess we can start with you 2." He muttered. N and V looked scared. Uzi jumped in fornt of everybody. "Human! Leave my friends alone!" Uzi demanded. "Friends? Strange. This little thing looks like it uses a worker drone model. We only made so many types of androids..." the man muttered as he thought out loud.

    Uzi kept her ground, still staring him down angrily. "How can a worker drone and a disassemble drone be friends?!" the man asked, mockingly. He expression changed as he looked up at N and V. "Unless... You two are faulty programs?" V and N looked hurt. Like they been personally offended. " No! It's because N has a soul, something you don't have!" Uzi yelled back. The man stared at her in surprise, then smiled, the laughed.

     "What's so freaking funny?!" Uzi growled. "Ok. You have quite the personality you developed." the man said. "But, you're defective or damaged friends don't need to worry about being bad disassemble drones, 'cause like all their peers, they are going to be reprogram and repurpose."  Uzi tilted her head and asked, "Wait... what's going on? Nothing has made sense since we got here."

    The man pulled out a tazor. "Can you all come with me?" The man asked. Uzi drawed her weapon, pointing at his throat. The man genuinely showed surprised. "You... are pulling a weapon on me?" he sputtered out. "How?" He asked. "Because, I am Uzi Doorman! And, I am my own robot!" Uzi yelled. N and V held her back. Uzi looked confused, "Hu-?! Hey! Let me pop his head off!" Uzi said, smile growing across her face. "Time to calm down now." N told her. "Humans deserve it! Th-they want us to kill eachother! They won't let our families be happy!" Uzi screeched.

       "Families?" The man asked. "Robots aren't living creatures, you can have families or emotions." he said. "That's want you think!" Khan yelled running up to his daughter. "Dad!" Uzi exclaimed. "Dad?" The man in the glasses asked, as he looked at the 2. "Did... you... make this?" He asked Khan, as he pointed to his daughter. Khan looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well... technically yes." The man looked surprised. "But- how?!" He asked in disbelief. "That's a earth, worker drone secret. But, not like you humans, I can tell you that much." Khan said, "closing" his eyes.

       The man was silent. He looked between the 2 workers drones. He then said, "You 2 go against everything I thought I knew about of machines. I need to call my boss about this." Uzi jumped out of her friends grip. "Yes! Call you boss! We have demands, and he needs to hear them!" Uzi ordered. Everyone silently looked at her in a mix of surprise and confusion.

       After waiting 2 to 3 hours, and everything claimed down. A helicopter flew done. The guy with the glasses made a face. Uzi asked, "who?!" "The boss." the man plainly said. The biss stepped out, and saw them. He slowly made his way over to the man in glasses. "S-sir?" glasses man said. "What is this about our robots demanding stuff for us?!" He yelled. The other replied, "Sir! I joined after finishing buisness school. I worked for previous companies,  but I worked for JCJenson, because it was a science,  it was about innovation. The same young boy who liked robots still the same man who wanted to work with them."

     His boss replied, "You're point being?" to which he stated, "After being with these little guys, I now they have gain some level of free will. And, what we been doing has only been harming them. Let's listen to the kid?" The man looked down at Uzi. "You the one, that claims robots can have free will and families?" "Uh. I guess? -Yes!" Uzi corrects. "With that free will did you kill the humans of earth? Our original human planet?" the boss asked. "I have yet to kill a human, what are you talking about?" Uzi replied.

     "Some years back, humans got wiped out from our home, Earth. Yet, you driods, remaind. And, look even happy!" the boss said. "That's was an accident from the radiators! No fault of anyone! And, we just wanted a chance to have a life like the humans! To be happy, to feel safe, to have a break!" Khan yelled. No one had seen him this angry before. "I don't believe you. Have proof?" "My memory. I was a young droid back then... but my captor card should date back to then." Khan told him.

         The group flew back to a builden. It was pretty big, and kinda of empty. The Boss had tooken Uzi's dad to a room with him. He told her he'll be back and not to worry. Uzi is worrying. She continues to pace back and forth. V sat in a chair, with her arm folded. She watched her pace. "Can you stop that, please?" V asked her. Uzi continues and only says, "Stop, what? Worrying about my dad?!" Uzi slumps back in her chair and reiterates, "No. Making me dizzy."

       Everyone jolts as loud music plays, "I travel world and seven sea, who am I to disagree-" N scrambles to turn off the music. He looks and sees everyone staring at him with varying looks. N stands up straight,  and nervously tells them, "Sorry... I was curious what that nob did." "Please no more touching the equipment." The man in glasses calmly asked him. N quickly saluted. Once the boss came back with Uzi's dad, she noticed her dad looked a little sad, as he stared off in a daze. A slight smile.

    They walked over. "You ok?" Uzi whispered. Her dad looked over, and nodded, "Huh? Uh, yeah... just a little... nostalgic..." The boss was talking  to the other man. The 2 humans seem to slightly arguing. "Hey! Your beef is with us!" Uzi yelled as she redirected their attention. The boss faced them, and crossed his arms. "What is it you robots want anyways?"