To: a new furture!

In the dimly lit office the humans sat down. Across from them, Uzi sat in her chair, lean on the table, scowling. On one of her stood N, arms cross. On the other stood V. "So you guys let us drones go, or else I blow this whole building up!" Uzi demanded. The boss had an unamused look. "You threatened me with the promise of death, yet you want us to spare robot lives." he nonchalantly told her. Uzi shook her, with a "Huh?" as she sat back down.

     The boss continues, "Do our lives not matter to you? The few human lives that are left in the whole universe?" Uzi asks, "Well, what if we keep sabotaging your business?" The man shakes his head, "What business? Now, are main goal is keep sustain human life. We try to mine planets, for useful resources for our space travel and possible programs, however, that didn't go well. We are running low on resources here. Yet, we have yet to find more out there."

     Uzi thought for a moment. "So you had worker drones, mining and doing physical labor?" she asked. "Yes." The boss said. "And, the human population is dwindling?" Uzi asked. "Yes." The boss answered once more. Uzi smirked, laughing melodicly. "Seems like we have what you guys need. How about this:..." Uzi started. Everyone looked over at her in anticipation. "You let us continue live our lives as is. Androids who decide to get jobs mining and such, work part-time for you guys, and get paid, get breaks, ect? Sounds good?"

     Everyone stared silently at Uzi. The boss spoke, "So you still work for us?" He asked. "Only out of free will. And, with compensation." "What's in it for us?" The boss asked. Uzi jumped onto the desk, and angrily march right up to the big man. "How about the last chance you have to save your kind, you miserable man!?" she yelled, balling up her fists. It was quite, just only for a minute. "Fine." The boss reluctantly said.

     Everyone cheered. "Wait." Uzi interjected. "Can you fix my friend's screen?" she asked, pointing to a surprised V. "Yes. I suppose we can." the man said. V looked relieved. 4 days later, and they were finally ready to go home. N looked over to Uzi, and asked, "Ready to go home?" Uzi looked over N, and responded, "More than ready." They took one last look at the planet as the made there way back.

     All this time, things have been continuing like normal back on earth. Everyone sat quietly in the classrooms when all if a sudden, Thad ran in the doorway, yelling, "The spaceship! The spaceship!" The whole town gathered around to see there return. With a most unmighty thud! The ship landed. A long moment of hesitation, and they finally appeared. Everyone cheered in excitement. "Wait. Wait. Let's hear what they have to say." Someone yelled out. "We got are our peace! No more unnecessary murder!" Uzi yelled out triumphantly.

    Everyone went back to cheering. It was very noisy. The 4 looked out at the crowd and back to eachother, smiling. "Uzi!" A masculine voice called out. Uzi looked where the voice came from. Thad ran right over and hugged her. Uzi hugged him back, smiling. "Did you miss me?" She half laughed. Thad looked very stressed as he replied, "Only, every minute of everyday!" Uzi chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm back." she reassured him. "You're...you're not hurt are you?" Thad nervously asked.

    "Nope." Uzi said, shaking her head. "Don't worry, Uzi's schoolmate. We were able to win, without anyone needing to get hurt." N said with a little smile. "What about me?!" V yelled out. Thad walked with Uzi as see walked down. She looked tired. "You look tired." Thad said. Uzi smiled slightly and replied,  "Yeah. I can't wait to just get a tune up and just rest." "I bet." Thad said. Lizzie and Doll looked at her surprised.

     "You actually did it?" Lizzie said in complete shock. Uzi walked past and simply said, "Yep." She turned around and said, "I'll be back tomorrow at the school to start looking for recruits. Lizzie and Doll looked at each other, confused. "I'm so proud of you." Uzi's dad said. "I know, dad... You told me multiple times alreadly." Uzi laughed as as the 3 walked off.

    N and V went to go gather other murder drones in the area. N cautiously walk up to the other unit, and told him,"Hey... JC doesn't need us to disassemble the workers-" he growled at him, causing N to scream. V came in, and got between them. "We don't have stay on this frozen planet any more! Go hooome!" V told him. The drone looked scared, and decided to listen to V.

      After he flew off, N thanked V. V shrugged, and took off yelling, "Last one to the rocket has to clean it!" N took after her, "Hey! No fair you got a head start!"
A week later: N and V packed up the spaceship. N and V were just about to set off, when Uzi stopped them. "N! V! Are... you guys really leaving?" Uzi asked. N and V looked sad. " We got other driods to gather. Can't have them causing mischief." N told her. "Don't worry, kid. We'll be back for those resource deliveries." V reassured her. Uzi quitely nodded.

     N smiled at her reassuringly. "Aw, come on pal. This isn't goodbye forever; this is goodbye for now. We're see eachother again before you know it." N said as he stuck out a fist. Uzi stuck hers out too, and they fistbump. Uzi waved goodbye as they started up the rocket, and finally took off.  Uzi was in charge of the offland team. When wasn't managing driods, or doing school work she was just hanging out. Uzi and Thad sat at a table playing a card game at home with her dad. They all were talking and laughing.