Rules of Robotics

A rocketship laid in the middle of a highway. Cars were stopped in their tracks, some people stood beside their cars, staring in shock. Some anthromorphic shaped creatures appeared... it was the androids! "Dad! You crash the ship! Again!" Uzi yell as she stepped out of the sideways ship. N exited out after she did. He looked slightly annoyed. Her dad popped his head out, and yelled out, "I was just trying to help! Offer some advice?!"

    V jumped off of him, getting out of the ship. "Just watched the shop, and stay out of... our... waaay?" They stopped bickering once they saw they were surrounded. Uzi froze in her tracks. She looked around in a panic and slowly walked back. N and V got out their weapons. N tried to give a speech, "Humans! Summit to us peacefully, or else-!" Just then, V flew up and started blasting. Screams of terror ensued. V laughed manically. "Veeee!" N scolded, as he put his hands on his hips. "Wait! Wait!" Uzi yelled out.

    Both N and V looked back at her, confused. "These are the humans?! Th-they aren't  aliens?!" Uzi asked. "Ooh. Right. You never seen human, have you?" N asked. Uzi rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed. "Does it matter? Uzi said; if we destroy humans, we get freedom!" V said, as she turned back to pointing a weapon at a mother and child. N looked back at her, and retorted, " Her words were more, about peace." V snapped back, "Whatever! We were coded to kill! But, now I don't know who to kill any more, foes, allies, friends?! I just want this to be over... so I don't have think anymore..."

     Uzi and N stared at her in shock and silence. The silence was cut by a loud "bang!" sound. V fell to the ground. "V!" N and Uzi yelled out. They looked over and saw a man shivering as he held a gun. Uzi scowled as upholstered her riffle, and spun it into her hand. The man's eyes widen as she took aim. The man dropped his gun immediately. His hand raised high in the air. He trembled more, starting to cry. Uzi still had her hand hard on the trigger. The man saw she wasn't giving mercy and try to move. She pulled the trigger.

      She missed, and hit a car. Everyone in the area looked and exclaimed,  "Uh, oh." Everyone tried to get out of dodge as the car exploded, followed by another and, another. The droids laid there amongst the smoke and flames. N held V, who screen was cracked. She looked annoyed. As the smoke cleared Uzi saw that the humans were gone. All that left was the 3 cars. One was still burning, a blue flame. "Seems like the only ones hurt is us." Uzi commented.

     V stood up. "I can't believe I let something get a cheep shoot at me! I-I- I am a killing machine! I know I can do the deed. I know my worth. Everything in me says kill!" V ranted, waving her arms up and down. "V..." Uzi tried to get her attention. "I am a disassemble drone!... It's why I exist..." N slowly walked up to her, with a concerned expression. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She jolted, then saw it was him. "What?" she said in a annoyed tone as she looked in the other direction.

      "V... I... feel the same way..." N said. Uzi and V looked surprised. "You're right..." N said as he flashed a slight smile, before trading it for a more melancholy expression. "You can never get rid if those feelings. Destruction, disassembling thing, piece by piece? It's who we are. But... for some reason when I saw those humans. I didn't feel those orders come up... did you?" N asked. V looked confused, and replied "No actually... hm." Uzi looked puzzled,  as if she didn't understand.

       "Hey! You ok, V?" Uzi asked. V held her head, and simple responded, "Things looks alright to me. But, I guess I feel a bit weird." She looked at N and Uzi stand next to eachother,  looking at her, N smiling absent mindedly, Uzi tilting her her, still looking off. Some wasn't coming in clear. V squinted her eyes. "N... d-did you loose something on your uniform? Something seem missing.  N and Uzi looked confused. "Hm? Uh, no, everything looks here." V looked baffled.

     "Wait... I do see some dead pixels on your monitor,  V..." N pointed out. "Ohh." V growled, covering her head. Just then, big trucks rushing in. The droids frozed as the stared at the 4 cars surrounding them. A big, burly man in sunglasses and hat stood up from call. He gripped a megaphone and yelled out, "Freeze! Put your hands in the air we are can see them!" Uzi leaned over to N, and whispered angerily, "What's with this hand thing?!" V smirked and as she walked over said, "We aren't doing anything with out a gorey, blood, violent, f-" just then a slennder, younger officer tazed her.

        She fell over, once more. N let out a over the top, squeaky gasp noise. Uzi got reached for her sheild, but everyone pointed their tazor at her and N, yelling,  "Don't move!!" Uzi and surprise as her eyes scanned (not literally) the group. N looked scared, and balled up. "Ok... I won't move... I'll do this!" Uzi used her curse powers to levitate a delodge car door. If flew over, past N's head, and covered them.

    As the men yelled out. N popped his back up and exclaimed,  "Uzi! You almost took my head off!" Uzi redrawls, "Sorry. Doll tried to teach me, my Russian translations are poor." "You are JCJenson property! Come peacefully or we will jolt you!" Uzi reacted to the name. "JCJenson?" she repeated back. "We recognize the disassemble drone..." the burly man said, pointing to N, who flinched and hid. "But, not you? Do you have a serial number somewhere?" Uzi looked confused. "No?" She stated in a confused/sassy tone.

     The expression change amonst the people. The bigger one focused back on them, and ordered one last time, "You need to come with us!" Uzi looked back at N looked up at her. Just then a whirling noise grew louder and louder. A lazer sweeped across the road they were on. "Was that the ship's lazer?!" Uzi and N asked in shock. They looked over to see Uzi's dad angerily shooting, as he controlled the ship's weapons. "Hop on!" He yelled out."

       They ran for it. N dragged V. The men went for their tazers, but Khan blinded them with the lights. Uzi and N hopped on. Khan hugged her. "Dad we need to get out of here!"  "I got it!" N yelled as he took over. The ship flew off.