The journey there...

In space, all is quite, however, in the rocket with your dad, nothing is quite. And, Uzi was already regretting traveling with her dad. "What about this one: what do you call a bear... with no teeth...?" Khan asked V eagerly. V just blinked slowly, crossing her arms, not saying a word. " A 'gummy bear'! Haha!" Khan explained. V let out a death groan, as she looked away. Uzi stood up and yelled out, "Are we finally there yet?!" N was watching the screen, saying, "No... I don't see anything yet."

       V lean by the chair to point as she asked, "What about that?" "Hm? -Oh! Hehe, hehe, yeah we seem like we'll get there in 20 hours!" N said nonchalantly. "20 hours?!" Uzi and V exclaimed angerily. Uzi's dad fanned a hand, and said, "Relax, sweetie. This reminds me, did I ever tell you of the time me and the boys had to do a repair without any power? We-" Uzi faced palmed with a long groan. She scooted N over, "H-h-hey." N exclaimed. Uzi searched around. "Isn't there a way to make this go faster? Like... like a car?" She asked.

     "N. Put on hyper drive." V ordered. N jolted and, looked back at her, "Eh, but that takes a lot of fuel." "N? Can you please trust us on this?" Uzi asked. N looked at her expression. "Ok. I trust you Uzi." N looked around and found the hyper drive. Every fell back. "Ok!... ok... putting on autopilot!" N informed. Uzi stood up, she looked around and asked, "Everyone...ok?" V sat up a d her head was missing. Everyone screamed.

    N walked over holding it. " Oh, V, don't go loosing your head." he chuckled. "Shut up! Give me my head back already!" V snapped. "Ok-ok-ok." N said headed it to her. She snatched it back. She screwed her head back on.... backwards. "Why... is it dark?" V asked some how still annoyed. N cautiously adjusted it the right way. "Oh." she said flatly.

     " Well, now that we are in hyper drive, how's that for 20 hour, mr smartypants?" Uzi jeered, pointing at N. N smirked, raising a "eyebrow". He scoffed, "Smartypants, really, Uzi?" N teased. "What? It fits you." she shrugs smugly smiling. "Now, if only your wore pants." V pointed out. "Maybe he'll look better in a skirt." Uzi joked. V tried to hold back her laughter. N faked laughed at their joke as he walked over to the windshield. "At this speed... I think we'll half our time." N mumbled.

   "So... 14 hours?!" Uzi asked eagerly. N looked back at her, and clarified, "14 or 15. Yeah." "That's seems a long way still. Won't our batteries need a recharge by then?" Mr. Doorman asked. Leaning over his chair, backwards. "Well, we need to be awake when the spaceship lands. Or if anything happens." N explained with a shrugged. "What if... we take turns; where 3 of us went into sleep mode, and one keeps watch?" Uzi suggested.

     Everyone looked at eachother. Then agreed. N started, "Ok. We need a fair way to pick who's gonna-" "How about rock, paper, scissors?!" Mr.Doorman suggested. N looked confused, and retorted, " 'rock, paper... scissors?'"
"Dad. You need to stop using that game for decisions."  Uzi scolded. "But, it always made things fun for you when you were little." he replied, much to Uzi's embarrassment. "Fine. Rock, paper, scissors it is." N sighed.

    Out if 3 games, N was the unlucky one. "Have fun!" V teased. "Oh. I will. I'm gonna have sooo much fun... uh, staring at... black sky. -yeah." N tried. V just stared at him, tilting her head. "Ok. Good to hear!" she said, as she walked off happily. N gently faced palmed,  shaking his head. As everything went quite, N stared off into the void. "At times like this, I wish I was built with those special cameras that can see all the pretty colors in space." N leaned back in his chair. "This is gonna be a long shift..." he said, fading out.

     Meanwhile... on earth: in the big city, the tallest building, a meeting was being held. The humans where gathered around a table. A man with, flat, dark hair, in a brown suit approached. Accompanying him was a taller man with black har and glasses, blues eyes and suit. He was quiet with a serious expression. "I'm assuming you all read the emails, and are briefed?" Everyone nodded in a serious manner. One blond guy in the far back, looked nervous, he pulled out his laptop.

    "Uhh-uh, what... what email? Th-there was an email?" he fumbled. There boss stared over at him. He stopped what he was doing. There boss slowly went back to what he was doing. "So you guy's know what this meetings about then..." he continued. The blond guy from before, leaned over to the woman next to him, and whispered, "Did you get a email?" "Thanks to the decline of space resources in the past decades, our buisness can't hold on any longer!" He said as he projected the charts.

      "It's all because of accident of -/-/-. And, what happened that day." Everyone went silent as the held there head down. After the moment of respect for the dead, the boss followed up his point. "Since no one is no longer working the one planet we found with resources,  and all attempts to find another lead to death or failure. I have some bad news for most of you..."