Chapter 10: Heading for North Wupol, The Mysterious Warrior.

Kazuma is ready to leave the land of the knights, but then is instantly stopped by the girls. Hinata tells him not to leave it would be far too dangerous with all the criminals. But Kazuma just smile. "I'm a hero I must investigate and plus if I see her I know I can't win since she has a devil fruit". Kazuma while looking at the king asks him one time and the last time what a makes a good king?

The king realises his mistake on how much of a scumbag he was. After realising the bows to Kazuma and asks for another chance but this time he won't mess it up. Kazuma smiles "go on then, be a king of this world that people can be proud of, not scared of. From where I see they only accept you as a king because they're scared of you. If you can make them proud of you and love you as a king then your mission as a king is being accomplished. Even if there are people who want you dead or if someone wants to come after you. Put your life on the line to protect this kingdom that is what a king must be."
The king who is stunned by his words lets the whole town know that Kazuma's wanted poster is to be dismissed he is no longer a criminal.

Kazuma who is happy decides it is time to move on. His next destination is North Wupol. Kazuma thanks the girls for everything and is ready to leave. But Misha who is upset wants to come with Kazuma. Hinata agrees with Misha. "Kazuma, please let us come with you. Let us be part of your journey to become the strongest hero this world has ever seen. After all we don't have a home. We just hid in an abandoned train station." Kazuma who feels bad for them says these words "fine, I guess you guys can come after all, your parents got executed i will do my best to take care you lot, like a parent does."

After these words Kazuma and the girls leave. They are ready to go to North Wupol.

Five minutes later....

Misha asks some questions "What is North Wupol like?" Kazuma tells her he has heard that its a town where many criminals hang out. Misha then asks are there pirates there? Kazuma is shocked by these words. "Pirates? There may be a chance there will be pirates there since its a place where criminals hang out". They carry on walking and Kazuma comes across a person talking to himself. Who on earth would be on the south desert by himself. Kazuma tells the girls to be on their guard and gets close to the person who is talking to himself. "I'm suppose to get back with Luffy" he says.

"L- luffy?!" Kazuma screams. "Like Monkey D Luffy?" Kazuma goes to see the man and starts to talk to him. But he is ready to fight. Kazuma gets One for All ready and doing this stance. Kazuma looks and sees that this guy is a swordsman and he has 3 swords. "N-no that's impossible. He shouldn't be this young its been 60 years since the straw hats fought Blackbeard. But he is using the swords so perfectly and doing the stance correctly. It has to be him. ZORO!" Kazuma screams.

Zoro who is confused asks Kazuma how he knows his name. Kazuma claims he knows him by reading many books and he is there. " how are you so young? Nah forget that what year is it?" Zoro tells him its 2023. "2023?! You mean to tell me that I somehow travelled 60 years into the past." Zoro who is confused has no idea what Kazuma is talking about. "I have no idea what are you talking about. Now let me get back to finding my crew."

"You're lost aren't you" Misha and Kazuma say to Zoro at the same time. Zoro tells them he is. Kazuma sighing asks zoro to join him. "Join my team zoro temporarily. If you do i will help you get back with the straw hats. Zoro who is too confident says "no I can get back to my crew by myself". Kazuma is now irritated. "I'm from 60 years into the future and I know perfectly that you can't even go 10 steps without getting lost. If you're thinking i want anything from you in exchange of dropping you off to Luffy. You are wrong I'm a hero I just want your company.... and also you take care of Misha as we walk to our journey."

Zoro who thinks about what Kazuma says finally agrees "will you be paying for food?" Zoro asks. Kazuma nods his head telling him he will pay for food and drinks only. "Alright lets go where are we heading anyway?" Zoro asks. "North Wupol" Kazuma says calmly. Zoro listens to Kazuma while saying "i mean you are the boss right now so let's go".

To be continued....