Chapter 46: The News!

Kazuma and Souei are moving back to the city of tempest. Kazuma has a bad feeling in his heart. Souei notices this and asks him if something is wrong Kazuma, Kazuma tells Souei that he just got a bad feeling. "What is this bad feeling I got?" He says to himself. Kazuma tells Souei that they must move fast to Tempest, Souei agrees. They keep moving, Ryuma tries to talk to Kazuma. Kazuma doesn't listen, Ryuma tells Kazuma that he felt something bad has happened too. Kazuma doesn't respond and they keep moving. A few minutes later Kazuma gets attacked by Souei. Kazuma is confused and Souei tells Kazuma that as the Kajin race, he will avenge Benimaru who lost. Kazuma understands that Souei was angry this whole time that a mere human was able to be a Kajin. He accepts and they begin to fight. Kazuma explains that he isn't going to use his swords. The fight begins and Kazuma fights Souei. Souei is impressed that Kazuma speed and strength is abnormal. Kazuma claims that he is using God ki. Souei has no idea what God ki is. They both strike at each other and the impact is so great that the entire forest begins to shake. "Let me show you the full power of Kijin race" Souei says as he begins to power up. Kazuma can't keep up as Kazuma is getting throw towards the trees and his body is getting cuts from Souei blades. "This is the power of the person who was clashing with Benimaru? He must've dropped his guard, there's no way he lost against you" Souei says. "That bastard, he's underestimating me" Kazuma says. Kazuma begins to power up and his hair colour begins to go Blue and his pupils go Blue. Souei asks Kazuma what kind of form is he using? "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or you can just call this Super Saiyan Blue" Kazuma says.

Suddenly, Kazuma feels something bad. "This feeling, it's coming from Tempest. Something bad has happened, I don't know what it is. I gotta wrap this up." Kazuma begins to power up and using the max power of his form. He teleport dodging all of Souei's attacks. He charges at Souei while using his new move Grudgeless Strike, putting the fight to an end. 

Kazuma explains to Souei that he fought Benimaru because he was only defending himself  and that he's on on Souei side.  Kazuma tells him that they need to avenge the people who got slaughtered. Souei agrees and compliments Kazuma's strength. Kazuma and Souei move fast and quick back to Tempest. 

1 later later...

Kazuma and Souei are almost at Tempest. Suddenly, Kazuma sees a body on the floor. "Look down there" he says. Kazuma and Souei inspect the body, Kazuma and Souei are shocked who the person is. "W- what the... this is Silvia." He says concerningly. Souei tells Kazuma that they should head to Tempest and take a look at her condition. Kazuma and Souei are greeted by everyone and Kazuma goes to Rimuru. 

He shows Silvia's condition Rimuru doesn't know what is going on with Silvia's condition. Kazuma uses his analyze technique. Kazuma points out that she energy levels are decreasing at a slow rate. The doctors come in and examine Silvia's condition and after examining Silvia's condition for a few they come back with some news. They apologise to Kazuma and tell him that she  has been poisoned and it's an incurable. Kazuma is in shock, "so your saying she's going to die?" he asks them. They agree she is unfortunately going to die, since it is an unknown type of poison. Kazuma looks down and asks, "how can this be, how, HOW!" 

Then Shuna enter the room. "I know how she was poisoned" She says. Kazuma looks up and asks how. "It was Yoko Kazuma. Yoko poisoned the pipe that provides us water." "That's interesting  Shuna. However you forgot one little bit that makes your piece of information make no sense." Kazuma says. Shuna asks Kazuma what is it. "How would you all be alive if she poisoned the Water?" He says. Shuna tells them that Rimuru is basically immune to poison and so is everyone in the City of Tempest. If what you are saying is true then its my fault I trusted Yoko and she broke it." Kazuma says. Kazuma begins to power up "Yoko is a fool, I trusted her and she broke my trust. As the person who bought her here, it is my job to take her down." He says angrily. The entire people of the room start to to put their guard up. Rimuru instantly sees how angry Kazuma is and calms him down by talking to him. Kazuma realizes he is letting to much power. 

Then the doctors come back and tell Kazuma and everyone in the room that they've found a cure. Kazuma begins to ask what is the way to cure her. They tell him that it will be really difficult for an average person. Kazuma doesn't care he wants to cure her by any means necessary. The doctors say that there is a being called the Underworld Protector who is located at the realm of hell. He must enter there and kill the Underworld Protector. Benimaru points out that he heard stories about the Underworld Protector, on how he was the most dangerous being to ever come. Shion tries to stop Kazuma from going to Hell. She tell Kazuma that he shouldn't do this and that this is a suicide mission. Rimuru looks at Kazuma and asks if he really wants to do this. "Heh, Silvia's is the only person who was close to me. You claim that this is a suicide mission, and that I could die. I've always deserved die since the day I was born. So if I'm dying, I may as well go die like a warrior." Rimuru begins to smile, "Spoken like a true warrior" Hakurou says proudly. Hakurou tells Kazuma that in order to win he needs a weapon that can actually hurt the Underworld Protector. Shion tell Kazuma that those swords that he has got will not work. Kazuma looks at the Enma and Ame no Habakiri. Kazuma looks at his hands and the bandages. "Then I must go home, to a place I promised I would never return." 

To be Continued...