Chapter 21: The abondoned town- Forbidden weapons Revealed?

Kazuma and Silvia are fleeing from the town as they can hear many Marines and Smoker in the back chasing them. "Damn it, are Zoro and Rayleigh by the ship. They better be this isn't good." Kazuma using his Observations Haki and sees them by the ship. " hurry Silvia, our cremated are by the ship and they have supplies." Kazuma says happily.

"Oi, its Kazuma and is that Marine members?!" Zoro says while terrified. "Rayleigh, Zoro get back on the ship now" Kazuma says from a distance while running away from Smoker and the Marine. Kazuma holds Silvia's hand and jumps on the ship. After that they all set sail.

2 and half hours later "Kazuma, I'm tired. When are we going to land on an island." Silvia asks. *sighs "fine we can stop by a nearby island or town" Kazuma says. Few minutes later the crew see a town which looks overgrown. "Well i guess we aren't going to land there" Zoro says. "We landing there i sense extreme power coming from there". Kazuma decides to use his Observation Haki and senses no life on the town but sense two types of powers next to each other. " there isn't any life on the island its almost as if these reading are luring me in." Kazuma orders the crew to land on abandoned town.

"Everyone I do not want to lose you, Rayleigh take care of Silvia and stay on this ship, Zoro on me." Zoro listens and follows Kazuma. As Kazuma goes closer into the island the energy is getting stronger. They both keep walking until they stop by a temple. "That is where I am sensing the powerful energy. I'm going in, you come too." Zoro who doesn't argue follows Kazuma.

They walk inside the temple and Kazuma sees two Swords. One is purple the other is silver. Kazuma doesn't notice first, suddenly realises "wait, these two swords could it be. The cursed swords? These swords they belong to a person I respect so much. But what is it doing here? Its almost as these swords were luring me to them." Kazuma asks himself. Zoro who is asking what Kazuma is doing looking at some swords while sweating.

"Enma and Ame no Habakiri" Kazuma tells Zoro while picking up the swords. Zoro asks what are those names. Kazuma tells Zoro that they should head back now and show everyone his new weapons.

Back at the ship Zoro and Kazuma return. "Alright I got the thing i sensed lets set sail." "Ooh whats that by your waist?" Silvia asks. "These swords are the cursed swords known as Enma and Ame no Habakiri. The swords originally belonged to someone who was in Gol D Rogers crew. His name was Kozuki Oden. The reason why I was sweating while looking at the swords was because I couldn't believe these swords were in here and holding them now, I can confirm that these things were the thing with immense energy that I sensed before its almost they were luring me there since I have Observation Haki I can also sense energy. But since this was on another level my instincts kicked and I could sense it." Rayleigh who heard Oden's name ran to see that Kazuma has indeed found the swords.

Kazuma while thinking to himself "guess I'm a swordman now. This will help me get stronger to get revenge on Shizuka". Kazuma feels that his left arm has hardened, that is because it has hey whole arm turned black. "What the..." Kazuma confusingly says. From out of no where Kazuma gets shot on the arm, however since his arm had been hardened the bullet didn't effect.

"Nani, why didn't that even hurt you?" Says the mysterious voice. Kazuma looks up and sees the girl. Who has black hair with purple lines and purple eyes. "Heh, I was wondering when someone like you would show up. Lady Nagant.

To be continued.....