Chapter 22- Kazuma vs Lady Nagant!

"Lady Nagant, I'm surprised that you decided to attack me and my crew. Well knowing you still wanna fight. How about this you leave my crew out of this and I will gladly fight you." Lady Nagant looks at Kazuma and agrees to fight him.

Kazuma looking down at his waist brings enmu out. "Now it makes sense the aura that hardens you is Enma's. It must've known i was gonna get attacked." Zoro asks who she is. "Lady Nagant. She was originally a hero. However evil got the best of her and she ended up killing her comrade. She didn't like the way world was turning out and she became a villain. And since you were attacking us this means that you have business with us am I right?" Lady Nagant nods her head and tells her she has business with the one named Silvia. Kazuma realises she plans to hurt Silvia. "So you plan to hand Silvia to someone that may or may not abuse her? Sorry but I am not handing her over. My job is to protect her." "Then Die" lady Nagant shouts.

Kazuma who brings out his sword aims at Lady Nagant and says the word "ENMU" which slashes Lady Nagant's body and sends her to an island. "Stay here, I will take care her." Kazuma jumps into the island and runs while using his haki to identify where her energy is. And there she is with blood dripping on her leg. Kazuma while looking at her asks her "so who sent you to get Silvia from us. I'm a hero too but i know you were forced to do this. Like some person who was leagues powerful than you forced you to try and get her." Lady Nagant reveal it was a demon lord who told her to capture Silvia.

So a demon lord is behind this. "Come to our ship. Join us you're injured and I take care of you." Kazuma while carrying Lady Nagant to his ship orders Rayleigh to treat her injuries. "Alright crew we have some info on who sent this woman after us. Its said it was a demon lord." Kazuma says. "Yeah so we got info but what about her, won't she attack us?" Zoro says cautiously. "Negative, she won't attack unless she is given a job." Kazuma tells everybody. "Do you have any idea which Demon Lord sent you to capture Silvia?" Rayleigh asks. Lady Nagant doesn't know who the demon lord is, but its said that the demon lord is feared for her strength. She is known as Demon Lord of basically starting wars. "So she is that scary huh? Guess I need to show her some manners eh?" Kazuma says. Lady Nagant panics and tells not to start a fight with any of the demon lords otherwise he isn't going to last 5 minutes. Kazuma agrees that he won't attack any of the demon lords. "I need to be more prepared, if I wanna save Silvia from being kidnapped. After all maybe the demon lord that sent Lady Nagant after us may be a lot tougher."