♛ ELEVEN ♛

Published:
17 January 2019, 12:02pm

_______________________

❁ Eleven ❁❝I don't want to die like this

Eleven
I don't want to die like this.
_______________________

{Edited}

"30 minutes to decontamination."

Alarms whirled loudly. Everyone looked around, confused on what was happening and what the computer meant. Decontamination? There wasn't much to be confused about, but what would happen when the clock hits zero. "Doc, what's going on here." Daryl questioned Dr Jenner as he stood by the computer screens. We were all standing in the centre of zone 5. Only one computer screen was on, and it was the one that Jenner was at. He didn't answer to Daryl's question, obviously avoiding something.

"Everybody, y'all heard Rick. Get your stuff and let's go! Go now! Go!" Shane ordered the group. I ran ahead of Daryl and the group, aiming for the door ahead of me to get out of here. I wasn't focused on anything around me or for any one behind. I was close, yet so far, before an arm wrapped around me and pulled me to the ground. I was confused on what was happening. On what was going on. Why had I just been pulled away from the exit?

"Did you just lock us in? He just locked us in?" Glenn screeched. I looked towards the exit, seeing a large metal door was now blocking us from leaving. It looked sealed with no other way to get through. I look behind as Daryl, who had just pulled me back, stood over me still on the floor and trying to process what had happened. Jenner stood by the computers, pulling up a chair and taking a seat.

"We've hit the 30-minute window. I am recording." He spoke to the computer. I scampered to my feet as the group made their way to the middle. "Carl." Lori called to her son, dragging him close to her as to not lose him. I slowly got to my feet, looking around as others panicked. I felt numb. He'd just locked us in and we were all going to die. What are we going to do and how were we to escape?

"You son of a bitch." Daryl cursed as he made his way quickly to Jenner, the bottle of alcohol still in his hands. "Shane!" Rick called to his best friend, ordering him to stop my brother before he does something he'll regret. "You let us out of here!" Daryl continued. He grabbed his chair, dragging it with him and pulling the Doctor away from the computer as Shane dragged my brother away from him. T-Dog jumped in, pushing him away with Shane. I stumbled, wanting to collapse as all the thoughts began to dwell on me. So much for surviving. So much for living and surviving with my brothers. I've lost one. And now one of my brothers is going to die in the hell with me and there's no way on getting out.

The doctor adjusted his clothes after it being messed up through the commotion. Rick stepped forward, making his way to Jenner. "Hey, Jenner, open that door now." He ordered, his words not falling at the determination to try and convince the doctor to let us out. "There's no point. Everything topside is locked down. The emergency exits are sealed."