Running away

1:30 am at midnight, a 16 years old teenager was running away from his house. Yes you read it right, running away.

This is Lee Jihoon, a highschooler who is fed up by his parents. Being a son of two fathers who are always bickering is not an easy task at all.
Mr. Hong Jisoo and Lee Seokmin are now married for almost 8 years and Jihoon was 10 when they adopted him. Jihoon thought he was the luckiest to have such a wonderful and perfect parents. But as they say, nothing is perfect in this world, so does Jihoon's parents. They adopted 2 more kids afterward and Jihoon accepted both with open heart. He loves his younger brothers. Everything was going so well and they were happy. But in these past 3 years everything has changed. Jisoo easily gets irritate and Seokmin also having problems to deal with. Which is the main reason they always fight. They even get angry at their children and mostly Jihoon. He can't take it anymore.
So he decided to run away. For a teenager like him, it was the best solution.

Choi Soonyoung, a happy and energetic boy this is how people describes him, is running away from his own house.
It's 11:30pm at Saturday night. He decided to pack all his belongings and jump out of the window. Which worked and he successfully made it to subway station.
But why a teenager who is just 16 is running away from home? The answer is family.
Soonyoung's family is perfect family in everyone's eyes but for Soonyoung, it is perfect till he is not a part of that family. Soonyoung's parents don't pay attention to Soonyoung, like they do with his step brothers. And his step brothers, well they just hate him.
They act like they love him so much in front of their parents but when their parents are not around, all Soonyoung gets from his younger siblings is pure hate.

It was Sunday morning when Jihoon reached Seoul. He knew Seoul was the only place where his dreams can come to reality as Jihoon always wanted to be a composer and producer. Jihoon have composed many songs and that's how he got enough money to come to Seoul. Jihoon breath the air of Seoul, it felt just same as Busan but still it made Jihoon feel alone. He Sigh and decide to find a place to stay.

It was already evening when Soonyoung reached at the destinated place, Seoul. He didn't turn off his phone in the hope that his father still loves him and will try to contact him. But that never happened. Soonyoung never got a call from his father nor from his step father Mr. Jeonghan. It only have some masseges from his best friend Minhyuk, asking if he was doing fine.
Soonyoung was angry and frustrated because his father didn't even bother to call him. Soonyoung's heart breaks because of this and he was missing his mother so much.
He was still near the subway station by which he came to Seoul. He throw his phone away in anger and it scattered in pieces. He finally decided to eat dinner as he haven't eaten anything from yesterday.
He was passing through an alley when he saw a guy trying to steal the luggage of a short, young looking boy. The shorter was struggling to defend.
Soonyoung ran to him and punches the thief on the face making him fall on the ground. The thief tried to fight but Soonyoung have black belt in taekwondo. The thief knew he can't fight so he ran away taking the necklace from the shorter boy's hand.
"No... please, take anything but not that.." the shorter cried, but the thief ran away. Soonyoung felt bad seeing the shorter cry so he ran after the thief with all his might.

...........................

Lee Jihoon16Son of Mr

Lee Jihoon
16
Son of Mr. Hong Jisoo and Lee Seokmin
An more than average high schooler who have excellent talent in music.

Choi Soonyoung16Son of Mr

Choi Soonyoung
16
Son of Mr. Choi Seungcheol and now his step father Mr. Yoon Jeonghan.
Excellent dancer, loves to dance a lot.

Okay Soonhoon cause they have proven that they are soulmates. Have you watched Japan fanmeet 2023, Jihoon and Soonyoung were partners for 4 days straight (or gay you say). I am so happy.