Sharing your feelings is good

"Aappa, Mingyu hyung is not giving me the ball". Seungkwan whined as Mingyu was teasing him.
"Gyu, I told you to act like a hyung and play with them. See Hansol and Chan want to play too". Seungcheol told Mingyu. The kid listen and played with other three kids.

Seungcheol and Seokmin have taken the kids to play at the nearby park and yes, it was just opposite to WenXu's multiservice building and the kids Minghao and Jun were talking about, were none other than the four of them.
Jeonghan has refused to come as he was still angry with the kids, as for Jisoo, he refused without any reason.
As the kids were playing with ball, Seungcheol took a seat beside Seokmin.

"How old your son is?" He asked starting a conversation.

"My Jihoon? He just turned 16 last month". Seokmin answered.

"My Soonyoung is 16 too".

"Can I ask you why did he ran away?" Seokmin asked softly, not wanting to hurt other male's feelings.

"It's because, I'm a bad father I guess. My husband and I got married 4years ago thinking we will give all the happiness to our kids. Soonyoung is my only son while Mingyu and Seungkwan are Jeonghan's. But we love them equally, well maybe be not. As after marrying Jeonghan, I started to give less time to my eldest son. I didn't knew that I got so much lost in my new family that I forgot about my only family. But my Soonie still adjust with everything and loves his new father and brothers. But you know, my two young and innocent kids were blinded by their grandmother and started to hate Soonyoung". Then Seungcheol told everything that had happened in those past months and Seokmin understands that how bad the kid must have felt that he decided to run away.

"Don't worry hyung, I bet he still loves you and them". Seokmin reassured him by stroking his back.
Seungcheol nodded, looking down.

"Why did your son ran away?" He asked.

"Like you said, may be I'm also a bad father. Even though the kids are adopted, I never felt like they are not my own. Me and Jisoo hyung have been in a relationship for 11years now. We got married 8years ago and adopted Jihoon 6years ago when he was just 10. We after adopted Hansol and Chan, 4 years ago. We were a happy family, loving each other, caring for each other. But in these past 3 years, things have been changed.
I received a call from my mother in law. I was so happy that she finally talked to me after hating me for 7years. But no, the call wasn't for she accepting me but for her telling me that I've took her son away from her. It was always in my mind about what she said. I wanted to talk to Jisoo hyung about it but he was so busy with work that he didn't have time for me as well as our kids. The I started received more and more calls from her, shouting at me and blaming me. I was so fed up with all of this so I decided to finally talk to Jisoo hyung no matter what.
That day I went to talk to him in our room, he was still working on his laptop. I took the laptop from him and turned it off as he won't listen to me even if I call him several times. But my action made him so angry that he shouted at me with such a scary tone that scared me as well the three young kids who were in living room. From that day our arguments started, just to be continued everytime we had a talk. We always argue so much on everything.
I again received a call from my mother in law and she said, she wants Jisoo hyung to have his own child, she want him to impregnate a girl and have his own baby. She said she will make sure to convince him and our kids will not get any of his property.
I am not being greedy for money, but I want my kids to have a bright future. I know Jisoo hyung loves me and the kids but because of arguments and his mother, I was afraid. What if he really listen to her and left us? I was getting irritate by small things because of my stress and I always took out my irritation on either hyung or the kids, mostly Jihoon. I never thought how must the kid have felt. And this might be the reason why he thought of going away from us. But I want him back, not only for my kids but for myself too". Seokmin finished with tears falling down from his eyes. Seungcheol just put his hand on younger's back, trying to calm him down.

"You have been through a lot I guess. But try to talk with Jisoo. I think if he loves you, he'll understand you and try to solve things with you". Seokmin nodded upon listening to the older and wiped his tears with the handkerchief Seungcheol gave him.

Jeonghan was sitting on his bed, looking at the picture of his wedding day. In that picture everyone were looking so happy. Specially Soonyoung who was looking at Jeonghan with his fond smile. Jeonghan still remember what Soonyoung said to him on that day.
"I'm so happy that you are my family now, Hannie Aappa". That was the only time Soonyoung called him Aappa. After that Soonyoung always have called Jeonghan by the name
Mr. Han, even when Seungcheol told him to call Jeonghan Aappa, the boy refused.

Jeonghan looked at Jisoo who was working on his laptop.

"Why did your kid ran away?" Jeonghan's question took Jisoo's attention from his laptop.

"Because me and my husband fight a lot and we unkwonwingly took our anger on Jihoon. He must have felt too much and decided to leave. But he is my family and my two other kids needs him so much, no matter what, I'll find him". Jisoo's words were simple but Jeonghan can see why must the kid have left home.

"Why did your son ran away?" This time Jisoo asked. Jeonghan told him everything that his kids have done.

"So that is why, you are not talking to them?" Jisoo asked and Jeonghan nodded.

"Well can I give you an advice?" Jeonghan asked to which Jisoo nodded.

"Try to find some time for your kids instead of working. I've noticed from yesterday that you only focus on your work and don't give much time to your kids nor your husband. You know Jisoo, relationships requires efforts, otherwise it starts to fade it's beautiful colours". Jeonghan's words felt like a pang of realisation to Jisoo. Right, he has made himself so busy in work that he even forgets his son's Birthdays.

This happened on Jihoon's birthday too. On 22nd Nov, Jisoo didn't came home and the family had to celebrate Jihoon's birthday alone. Seokmin tried to call him but Jisoo have put his phone on silent mode. After that they had a big argument.

Like yesterday, Soonyoung and Jihoon got free from work, earlier than the parent couple. They decided to go to the park for a while before going back home.

The parents of Jihoon and Soonyoung went to police station as they received a call, leaving the children in the care of Joohoney and Chankyun.
"Should we take them to park?" Chankyun asked and Joohoney nodded.

Soonyoung and Jihoon were sitting on a beach looking at the kids playing when Soonyoung received a call.
"Yes Wonwoo? Why? You okay? Coming". And Soonyoung cut the call.

"What happened?" Jihoon asked turning to him.

"Don't know, but Wonwoo told me to hurry back home". Hearing Soonyoung, Jihoon got up and both decided to leave.

It was a moment when Joohoney and Chankyun entered the park with children and Soonyoung and Jihoon left the park. But neither of them saw each other as the park has different gates for entry and exit.

................

Poor Seokmin, sometimes children also needs to understand parents