Dinner with family

"What is it Wonwoo? You okay?" Soonyoung asked as soon as they entered the house. Wonwoo quickly ran towards him and hugged him.

"Hyung, I got first rank". He uttered happy. Soonyoung patted his head into the hug.

"Well done Wonu".

"See I told you". Jihoon's words got attention as they broke the hug.

"Thank you for helping". Wonwoo gave a small hug to the shorter.

"I told Aappa and Paa, and they said we are going out for dinner". He told the two.

"Really". The two boys smiled widely.

"Officer, did you get any information?" Seungcheol asked and a small smile appeared on his face when the officer nodded.

"Well, as we search the nearby areas, we found out that Jihoon tried to get a room in the hotels but they didn't give him any because he looks so young. They said he had a I'd but they doubt if it was fake, which really was". Wonho told them. Jisoo and Seokmin exchange worried look as if Jihoon didn't get any room then where he must be staying.

"As for Soonyoung". Seungcheol and Jeonghan paid full attention at the mention of their son.
"He also tried to find a room at the nearby hotels of Han river but didn't get any as all were already booked. But the thing is, the receptionist said he wasn't alone".

"What? Who was he with?" Jeonghan frown his eyebrows.

"We asked them about the other boy and when we show them Jihoon's picture, they confirm that it was Jihoon, who was with him. Which means that both the kids are together. But the shocking thing is that they said they were dating". Everyone were confused after hearing the officer.

"How can they be dating, when we live in different cities? And this is our first time meeting them". Seokmin questioned.

"We are thinking the same, as Soonyoung is from Daegu and Jihoon is from Busan. Well they might be dating, may be through online mode or something". After hearing Wonho both the parents thought it might be possible and they just don't know it because they never paid attention.

When they reached home, Jeonghan called Soonyoung's bestfriend Minhyuk as he might know about Jihoon.

Hello dear, how are you

I'm fine uncle, did you find Soonie?

No, the police is trying.
Do you by any chance know if Soonyoung was dating someone named Jihoon?

Jihoon? No way Soonyoung is dating someone.
He spent all his time with me.
He shares everything with me and there is no mention of dating in it, uncle.
Plus our class have no one named Jihoon.

Really? But the police said, he was seen with Jihoon and they said that they are dating.

If Soonie is dating him, then I'm not his bestfriend.
There is no way this is true.
May be he lied because he is underage.
But he'll never hide something like this from me.

Okay dear, I'll let you know if we find more about him. Thank you.

It's fine uncle, please find him.

"I don't think they are dating as Minhyuk is so sure". Seungcheol said after hearing the conversation.

"Yes, this might be true. But at least the boys are seen together which means it will be easier to find them". Everyone agreed with what Seokmin said.