Knowing truth

Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Shownu and Kihyun went to Minhyuk's house.
"Minhyuk, why Soonyoung have to work? Tell me". Seungcheol asked furiously.
"Seungcheol first sit down, don't scare the child". Seungcheol listen to Shownu and took a seat.
"So Minhyuk, you are Soonyoung's best friend right? So tell us where is he now?" Kihyun asked calmly, not wanting to scare the boy.
"What? Soonyoung is not home? Where is he?" Minhyuk asked with a shock face which confirm that he doesn't know Soonyoung's whereabouts.
"He is missing, but I bet police will find him soon. Can you please tell us why Soonyoung needs to work?" Jeonghan asked in his soft tone.
Minhyuk stared at him with rage.
"It's all because of you, Mr. Yoon". Minhyuk's answer shocked everyone.

"What? Why because of me?"
"Because you and your kids hates him and he always get scolded by Mr. Choi because of you guys. So he decided to work and stay away from home. He said he is working because if one day he decide to run away, he will not have to steal his father's money". Minhyuk replied getting a little teary.

"What are you saying, me and my kids never hated him. It's him who hate us". Jeonghan retorts defending his kids.
"Right, you will say that because you only believe your evil kids".
"Yaa Minhyukaa mind your language". His mother scolded him.
"Miss let him talk, what did Soonyoung told you about us Minhyuk? Does he hate me to?" Seungcheol asked hesitatly.
Minhyuk shook his head.
"He never hated anyone, even though he should". He replied staring at Jeonghan.
"He told me everything that had happened. Those two of his brothers are really bad, trust me uncle. I don't know how can they think of such evil ideas as a kid". Jeonghan was getting angry as Minhyuk was being disrespectful towards his kids. But he controlled his anger as he eagerly wanted to know the truth.
"They did everything and blame it on him. And Mr. Yoon, he just trust them and tell you to scold Soonyoung". Minhyuk continued.
"Hey kid, don't say anything that comes to your mind. Me and my kids love Soonyoung". Jeonghan was now angry thinking how can Soonyoung lie to even his best friend and tell him false stories. He knows his kids very well and he believes that they will never do any bad to their own brother.
"Wow, you say you love him, then tell me when did you last time hugged him?"

Silence.

"See, you don't remember, but he, he remembers everything. It was his 14th birthday when you last time hugged him, will you do the same with your own kids? No, right? And you say you love him. Let it be but you Mr. Choi, do you remember when was the last time you hugged your own child. On your marriage day". Minhyuk's harsh words were stabbing both Jeonghan and Seungcheol like arrows. Right, they really did failed to be Soonyoung's parents.
"Eomma, do you know they didn't even gave him food one day". Minhyuk started to cry hugging his mother. Everyone were looking down, trying to figure out what must have really happened and who is telling the truth.
"What do you mean not give him food? We have never done that". Seungcheol retorts.
"Uncle, do you remember the day when your son blamed him for leaving them at park? Do you really think uncle,that Soonyoung would do that?" Minhyuk's question made Seungcheol frown. Right, his kid is well behaved and no matter what, his child will not do something like this but still Seungcheol believe that and slapped Soonyoung. Seungcheol was now ashamed of his own action.
"He......he........was......so...sad that day.....he.....cr... cried". Minhyuk can't even complete his sentence properly because of crying. His mother took him into a hug and pat his back to calm him.
"I... I can't... tell....here.... just read". Minhyuk said giving his phone to Seungcheol in which his and Soonyoung's conversation was.

Soonie

Minhyuk.......😭

Soonie? What happened?

😭😭

Soonie, tell me what happened?

Aappa slap mehtoday