Sugary voice

2 more days have been past and there is still no information about the missing kids.

The younger kids were studying while Jeonghan and Seokmin were talking about the ways to find the missing kids.

"Aappa, I don't understand this". Seungkwan called for Jeonghan's help but the parent just ignored the child's words.

"Aappa, please talk to me. I'm sorry". Seungkwan started to cry. Seokmin saw that even when the kid is crying, Jeonghan don't care to comfort him.

"Kwanie, don't cry baby". Seokmin took Seungkwan closer and tried to calm him but the kid was still crying. Seungcheol and Jisoo just returned after buying snacks when they saw Seungkwan crying.

"What happened Kwanie". Seungcheol asked worriedly.

"Aappa will not talk to us. We are really sorry. We love Soonie hyung please tell him to forgive us". Seungkwan cried, his small figure hugging the man. Mingyu also burst into tears. Hansol and Chan got worried about them.

"Hannie, it's enough. Please talk to them. They are our kids". Seungcheol said in calming voice, not wanting to shout.

"Forgive them? How can I Seungcheol? Soonyoung is missing from 6 f*cking days". Jisoo warned Jeonghan to not use such a language in front of the kids.

"And you know who are at the fault more than those kids? It's us Jeonghan. They are so young to manipulate, are you blaming them? Isn't it our fault for not thinking about Soonyoung's feelings? Now you are doing the same with them to. Please Jeonghan, let's not make them feel how Soonyoung have felt". Seungcheol's words made both him and Jeonghan teary.

Jeonghan nodded and came to hug his kids and husband.

"Aappa, we promise, we will love Soonyoung hyung a lot when he comes back". Mingyu said with his teary but happy smile.

Jeonghan kisses both of his kids with a smile and they smiled again like a happy family.

"Come here". Seungcheol called the other two kids to join their hug. Even though the kids wasn't their but both Jeonghan and Seungcheol love them a lot.

"How about a group hug?" Jeonghan suggested, the SeokSoo couple looked at each other before nodding with a smile and join the hug.

Today when Woozi reached the pet shop with Jun, he didn't hear the music of piano.

Does she not come today? He wonder.

"Aappa, you go, I'll be there in some time". He told Jun. Jun replied with a simple okay and pat the boy's head before entering his pet shop.
Jihoon ran to the room where the melody of piano come everyday. He peeked inside and saw a piano in the middle of the room. It's been long since Jihoon practice music and now he was missing it. He carefully went inside and sat on the seat. He eyed the piano all over and a smile crept on his face.

Soonyoung's students will come in an hour so he decided to visit Minghao's clothe store with Jihoon, as he liked the clothes there and wanted to buy some for himself as well for Jihoon. He went directly to the pet shop when Jun told him that the younger wasn't there. He came out when he heard beutiful melody playing on piano and without knowing his legs brought him to the room. He peeked inside and saw Jihoon was the one who was playing it. And he got stunned when Jihoon started to sing with his sugary voice.

He was so lost into it that he didn't even noticed the presence of two more people behind him. Jihoon himself was also lost in the song.
He finished singing and some applaud filled the room. That's when both Soonyoung and Jihoon noticed the two unknown faces. Jihoon was also shocked seeing Soonyoung.