2.

Tring, tring,
I wake up. It's so early.
Today is a special day, I have to do some modelling for my uncle. My uncle Mikel Arteta is the coach of Arsenal and today there is a photoshoot for the new collection and my uncle asked me to model.

I don't really model much. I did it when I was younger and now I only do it for fun. I have to focus on my career. I am studying Business now on the university of London. I was not an easy way to come to there so I'm happy that I'm doing it.

I go out of my bed and put an sweater on and trouser. I eat my breakfast and after that I walk to the subway. I sit down and listen to my music in my airpods.

Music is my life. I always listen to it and I can sing myself. Playing the piano is also one of my favourite things to do. I don't know why but it makes me relaxed and I can think about my life.

I'm living in an apartment in London. My parents died 2 years ago in a car crash that's the reason why I'm living here now. I wanted to move to my family. The only family that I had is my Uncle. The brother of my father and his family. They lived here in London so that's the reason why I moved from Spain to London.

I don't really have many friends. I don't know I don't feel like having much friends. I have my bets friend. Carlotta, I met her on the first day of university. She was alone, I was alone so I sat down next to her and we begon to talk. Most of the girls in my class don't like me because I don't talk much to them but they don't really match my vibe so I don't have to be friends with them.

***

I step out of the subway and walk to the stadium. I really don't know where I have to go so I think I'm going to ask a stranger here. I see a guy standing with light hair, he don't really look like someone from England.

I walk towards him and start to speak.
'Hey, sorry can i ask you a question?' 'Yeh ofcourse you can!' The guy looked me in my eyes, I don't know what sort of feeling I get but it feels strange. 'Uhm do you know where entrance 4 of the stadium is? The guy start thinking. 'Yeh I know, I wil walk with you because is have to go there to.' 'Really?' 'Yeh, why would I lie?' I laugh at him and then we walk to the entrance.

When we arrive I go to my Uncle. 'Hey Mikel nice to see you!' 'Hey Luiza really nice that you wanted to come' 'ofcourse I always help my uncle'

I go to the make up and there is the guy from before also. 'I didn't know Mikel had a niece?' 'Here I am Luiza Arteta, nice to meet you' Luiza, nice name, I'm Martin Ødegaard' 'nice to meet you Martin!'

'How do you know my Uncle?' 'He's my coach, I play for Arsenal' 'really?' 'Yeah' 'that's really nice!'

The photoshoot went well. The pictures are really great and I feel pretty comfortable with Martin. Normally when I have to shoot with a guy I don't know I feel a bit awkward but with Martin It's different.

Martin and I are taking for a bit before we go home. 'Is mondeling your job?' 'No, not really. I do it sometimes, when I was younger I did it much but now I'm focusing on my study.' 'Oh, what study are you doing?' 'Business' 'that's nice'. 'Thought you that I was a model?' No, not really. Don't get me wrong i think your really beautiful but I didn't had the feeling you was'

I am a bit shocked about what he said. I get that weird felling again.

'That's so sweet Martin!' We look each other in the eyes and after that we both go home.

In the subway to my home I kept thinking about Martin. His eyes, they are so beautiful. His eyes are blue, like the ocean. And his hair it's so blond and fluffy.

Martin Ødegaard POV
I drive in my car. I'm on my way home from the photoshoot. The girl I had the photoshoot with was really beautiful. And here eyes, they were blue like the ocean. I can get lost in them. Luiza, that's her name. She is the Niece of my coach. I can't lie, she was beautiful. But she has something special. I don't know what, it think everything together makes her special.

***

Hey guys this was the first chapter of my book, i hope you like it. Pls vote on my chapters because I want to have many readers with this and I don't know if a lot of people will read this because Martin Ødegaard is not super popular. I have a lot of ideas for the upcoming parts so grab your popcorn!🍿