4.

I'm at home, just watching Netflix. Ik almost asleep but ingot a text. I look at my phone and see that I got a text from an unknown number. I look at the profile picture and see that it's Martin. I didn't expected that he would message me this soon.

WhatsApp:

Martin

Hey Luiza !

Hey Martin!

How are you?

I'm good, you?

Me 2,

What are you doing?

Just watching some tv

***

Next morning
Martin and I texted for like the whole evening. At some point I got to tired and fell asleep. We talked about a lot. About Friends, life in Spain. His life in Norway, hobby's and a lot more. It felt nice to talk with him, he is interested in me and listens good.

I got again a message from my uncle.

WhatsApp:

Mikel

Hey Luiza,
I have a question for you.
Do you want to go to
an Arsenal game because
I think you will have fun there?

Yeah, I would love to!

Great, I will pic you
up you tomorrow

***

Sometimes I really hate my Uncle and sometimes he is the best. Tomorrow I go to a game of his club. I really don't know against which team it is so I'm going to search.

I look at the match schedule of Arsenal and I see the datum. SHIT, the game is against Chelsea. What am I going to do?

Chelsea is the club I hate, it's barely the only club I know but not with a got reason. My ex, my ex Mason Mount played here. I haven't been a long time in a relationship with him because he was abusive. Sometimes he got really angry and started to hit me. In the beginning I thought Nothing of it but when it happened more and more I broke up with him. He first didn't let me, but I was so angry and I run away and after that I never have seen him anymore.

I think I'm just going to the game, i will be there for my uncle. I'm going to avoid the Chelsea team and it will be okay.

***

It's evening, I'm calling with Martin. It's the first time that we are calling. He wanted to and I agreed. He is sitting in his couch and I am laying in my bed. We talked about a lot but at some point we didn't talk anymore, we are both tired.

'Martin, I'm going to your game tomorrow' I watch his face become happy, 'wait your lying right?' 'No I'm not' 'that so great Luiza!' 'Yeah I know' while Martin was happy that I come I feel a bit scared. Martin noticed that and asked me what's wrong. 'Luiza what's wrong?' 'Nothing' 'your a liar I can see that there is something' I look at him and I think I'm going to say it. 'Okay, it's the team Chelsea.' 'What's wrong with them?' Martin Asks. 'My ex plays in that team, and I'm scared of him.' 'Oh, that's not great, but what did he do?' 'He is abusive, he slapped me sometimes and he was always angry on me' 'shit Luiza I'm so sorry for you, no one had the rights to slap you, who is your ex?' 'Mason' 'you mean mason mount?' 'Yehh' ' okay great to know' what does he mean with great to know? I don't think this is gonna end well. 'Martin you don't going to do anything okay?' He looks at me serious 'No of course not' I don't believe him but I let him.

'Luiza, do you have a Arsenal shirt to wear to the game?' 'No I don't have' ' okay then you are going to wear mine!' 'Wait, are you serious?' 'Yeah why would I lie?' 'Okay that's really sweet of you!'

***

Next day
My uncle and I arrive at the stadium. I'm just waiting outside the dressing room before the players get on the field. I wait for Martin, everyone is already on the field, only him has to come. After 2 minutes he walks out of the dressing room.

'Hey Luiza, here's your shirt' Martin gives his shirt to me. 'Thank you Martin!' 'No need to thank me' we look at each other and then we walk to the field. When we arrive on the field I go sit down at the bench and Martin starts the warming up. I look at the other team and I see Mason. I hope he regonises me.

The game starts. Martin is starting and I can't get my eyes of him. He plays really good, everyone from the team. Martin has the ball and he passes it to Saka. Saka dribbels with it and he scores. 'YEAHHHH LETS GOO' I scream. The whole crowd is happy and the game continues.

It's pause. I sit down at the bench waiting for everyone to come back on the field. The chelsea players are coming back and suddenly I lock eyes with some one. They are scary, dark. It are mason his eyes. He is smirking creepy at me. I feel very uncomfortable. At some point Martin is standing next to me. 'Hey Luiza is everything okay?' I start to think, since when is  he standing here? 'Yeah I'm okay' I answer.

***

It's the end of the game, Arsenal has scored 2 more goals so they have won. I walk away to the toilet. The whole team is in the dressing room so no one is here. I hear a voice i reconize, 'you really thought I would let you alone?' I freeze i get a lot of flashbacks and want to run away but I can't. 'Please Mason don't do this to me' he pushes me in the corner of a room we're no one can see us. 'Mason stop I don't want this.' 'But I want' I start to cry really hard and I'm starting to panic. 'MASON LET ME GO!' Mason ignores me and his hands is staring to grab my chin. Mason leans in to kiss me but I'm trying to escape so he doesn't succeed. 'You know that I'm not letting you go princess' mason says. I want to trow up because of what he says but suddenly I hear an other voice behind me.

'STOP, SHE DOESNT WANT THIS!' Mason steps back and looks a bit scared. 'And who are you?' Mason asks' Martin starts to think. 'I'm her boyfriend, she doesn't want you anymore!' Mason face changed from happy to sad. You can see that he is shocked. Mason walks away angry and i stand with Martin. I stand closer to him and I give him a hug. 'Thank you so much Martin' 'don't thank me i will always help you' I look at him deep in the eyes.