5.

Martin and I are talking, my uncle walks to us and begins to talk. 'Hey Martin en Luiza' 'hey' Martin and I say. 'Luiza, can you go home by yourself because I have to go to somewhere.' 'Uhm okay I think' I start thinking, what an Ashole why is he not bringing me back. 'Okay great' my uncle walks away and I'm standing again with Martin.

'Luiza, I will bring you back to your house' Martin says. 'Wait what?' 'I will bring you back' 'Martin you don't have to' Martin laughs a bit at me. 'I'm bringing you so shut you mouth' I look at him with a smile on my face and slap his face. 'Ehhh, that hurts' he say laughing. 'Fuck you!' 'Love you to!' Ughhh what is this guy doing with my heart. I think I'm in love.

Martin and I walk away to his car. On our way back there are a lot of fans around his car but he ignores them. 'I really don't have the energy to talk to them, I just wanna go home and chill' he says. I don't know what to say back so I just smile at him. 'Luiza, do you wanna go to my house?' He says a bit nervous. What the fuck is happening, is it a good idea to go home with him or not? Yeah I will go why not? 'Of course i will!' He smiles at me and I smile back.

***

We arrive at his house and we walk inside. His house is beautiful. A big apartment in the centre of London. 'Wow Martin your house is beautiful' 'thank you Luiza' I smiled at him then we sit down on the couch. 'What do you want to do?' Martin asks. 'FIFA?' Martin looks confused at me. 'Are you sure?' 'Yeah, a 100%' 'okay let's play then'

Martin starts the game and we have to choose a team. 'I'm Barcelona!' 'I'm Arsenal!' The game went well, it is now the 78 minute and the stand is 3-2 for Arsenal. Martin has the ball and is scoring. 'Nooooooooo' I scream very loud. Martin laughs at me and the game is going on. There are no more goals and the game ends in 4-2 for Martin. 'You were better as I thought' I say to Martin. 'Are you serious?' I look at him with a big smile on my face. 'Yeah' 'you are crazy' 'I'm not' 'oh yes you are!' we burst at laughing.

'Shall we watch a movie?' Martin asks 'yeah that's a good idea'. We both lay comfortable on the couch. I lay in the corner of the couch and Martin lays next to me but with a little bit off space between us. 'What do you wanna watch' Martin ask. 'I really don't care, you can choose' 'okay what you want'. Martin scrolls through Netflix and at some point he looks at the thriller movies. 'We're not gonna watch a scary film right?' 'Oh yes we are' Martin says with a smirking face. I slap him on his face. Martin slaps me back. After some more "fighting" we are watching the movie. The movie is not super scary, nah that was what I was thinking. At some point there was an scary part out of nowhere and it scares me really bad. I hide my face in Martin his arms. Martin laughs really hard at me. 'Fuck you Martin' Martin can't stop laughing at me. I punch him on his arm, but it doesn't really hurt because of his muscles. Have you see them, they are hot. 'Ouch' Martin says. I look angry at him and we watch the movie. There's only one thing different. I lay in his arms. After that scary part from just he has not pull his arms back. I I'm not lying if I say that it lays pretty comfortable.
The movie ends and i still lay in his arms. We are cuddling and I can't stop looking at his eyes. He can't stop looking at my eyes because he didn't break the eye contact once. After just laying down for a long time we both fell asleep.

***

I wake up the next morning in Martin his arms. He is still sleeping and I am enjoying the peace. 'Are you enjoying your view' Martin says randomly. I'm a bit confused because I thought he was still sleeping, 'actually not' I answer. Martin opens his eyes and looks disappointed at me. 'I'm lying'. A smile appears on his face.

After spending the day with Martin it's time to go home. 'Martin I think I'm going back home because I have some thing to do.' 'Yeah that's okay, I will bring you home.' 'Thank you'

After a short drive we arrive at my house. I give Martin a hug and I want to say goodbye to
Him but he disrupt me. 'Luiza, I have a question' 'okay, what is it?' Martin hesitates a bit but after a few seconds he begins to speak. 'Do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?' OMG, OMG. Am I dreaming? 'Yeah, I would love to!' Martin smiles at me and we hug each other one more time and then we say goodbye. 'Bye Martin!' 'Bye Luiza, see you soon!'

***

It's evening and I can't stop smiling, i am going on a date with Martin. I don't know what my uncle is going to think but I really don't care. I'm going on a date with Martin!