Science Fair

Quick note before I forget cause I just read something that I wish I was there to comfort them and not out to get a haircut and some groceries. Anway, So my prime video won't let me watch The Addams Family 2 and I don't know how to fix it cause apparently there is an error with something so if someone knows how to fix it so I don't have to contact people that would be great

now time for why I feel guilty

 I just got on wattpad and I saw I had a message from kisses_magnolia, and there was apparently a tornado were they live and now I feel guilty cause I wasn't online to help them 😭😭😭😭

So if your reading this chapter (Even tho I texted back to you idc) I hope you are safe and well so here is an apology chapter, hope it's not bad cause this is on the top of my memory but hope you enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

(I am skipping the part where Wednesday did some Latin saying and the liquid proccess cause I can't explain it well enough.)

''That guy, is a lot.'' A black boy said to the kid next to him (not trying to be racist). Just then, the school cafeteria(?) door started to rattle before it had opened to reveal a type of silhouette of some creature before it pulled apart to reveal, the Addams family. ''I told you Pugsley, it's push not pull.'' Gomez told his son. As they walked, looking around, a female girl with h/c h/c hair, (dull/bright) e/c eyes wearing (dress/pants/shorts/etc) was drawing on a canvas not far from Wednesdays area.

Morticia and Gomez walked towards her as Pugsley walked away to look around. ''My my Y/n, what a lovely painting.'' Morticia gushed as she looked at the painting that was a demon towering over a dead body as blood dripped from its mouth. (I like creepy things and am very creative with them...... My mother is concerned)

''Thank you umi. I got inspired when I saw a wolf tear apart a rabbit.'' Y/n said as Gomez admired the painting with Thing giving her a thumbs up. ''This is amazing Y/n, maybe add a little bit of chunks and it would be realistic!'' Gomez told the girl as she nodded in understanding.

Suddenly, the lights went out as Wednesday had started to speak, ''Ladies and gentlemen.'' He said as a light shown on him. 

''Come on, come on, Wednesday's next.'' Gomez said to the girls as they walked to the goth boys area.

''Have you ever felt discontented by those closest to you? Are you irked by their inability to heed simple requests.'' Wednesday said as he walked around the stage. ''Such as, please don't come to my science fair.'' He continued while looking at his parents. ''He's talking about us.'' Gomez told his wife smiling as she took a picture. 

''Do you wish you could take their undesirable qualities and eliminate them forever?'' Wednesday said as he walked to metal bed ( I don't know what Fester was laying on.) turning the wheel making it face to audience. ''It can be done meet,'' Wednesday pulled the sheet off before continuing. ''My uncle Fester.'' 

Fester sat up looking at everyone. ''Hello!'' He waved. The audience gasped as someone fainted. 

''That's my brother.'' Gomez said to the person next to him. ''Observe.'' Wednesday held up a Rubik's cube to Fester. Fester looked at it, sniffed it, shook it to his ear to hear anything, poked himself in the eye with it before eating it with no problem.

The audience groaned in disgust when he burped. ''Stomach turning isn't it.'' Wednesday walked to a tube filled with green liquid and tentacles around in it. ''In stark contrast however,'' The light to the tube came on as it revealed to be a small octopus, ''Socrates.''

Socrates had three Rubik's cubes around him and solved them in 3 seconds impressing everyone. ''This led me to ponder the question, what id personality traits could be extracted and implanted, between the creatures.'' Wednesday explained.

He then started to make a drink with different liquids before giving it to Fester. ''Bottoms up.'' 

Fetser drank the drink, before he had paused with his pupils becoming slitted. Wednesday held a Rubik's cube to him. Fester solved it, giving it back to Wednesday as the audience applaud. Fester looked around confused before Wednesday threw the cube at him making him eat it.

Morticia and Gomez started to flirt as everyone walked away with Y/n going back to her painting to continue it. She then felt a pair of arms around her waist hugging her. ''Where you impressed amore mio?'' Wednesday asked her placing his head on her shoulder. 

''It was impressive indeed cara mia, but will Fester be ok?'' Y/n was a bit concerned about the personality switch. ''It's Fester, he's been through worse.'' Wednesday told her. ''Now, how about you show me what you've been painting amour.'' He said as they walked to were she was painting.

--- 

(quick not, Y/n is not in the science fair, she was just allowed to paint during it. Hope that makes sense)

It was finally time for who was 1st place for the science fair. 5 kids were on stage as waving at people, smiling and fidgeting.

The announcement went on as a projector had shown a man (who was balding) named Cyrus Strange was presented holographically in front of the kids greeting everyone before talking.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, she didn't like him much, she had a strange feeling about him. She wasn't really interested in science anyway, she liked art, creativity, stuff like that.

They were then announcing the winner of the science fair. ''Good luck.'' The boy next to Wednesday told him, Wednesday laughed. ''Oh, you were serious.'' Wednesday realized before walking forward knowing he had won, which he would of if there was a loser.

''Everyone who participated.'' The announcement said making the four kids cheer as Wednesday was confused not believing what he was hearing.

Wednesday began ranting about why there has to be a winner and a loser as a teacher but badges on everyone. The crowd started walking away from the stage.

Y/n was still painting as a fire had began from Pugsley trying to shoot himself out of a volcano. Wednesday watched to whole thing as he admired Y/n around in flames not even bothered by it as she continued to paint.

---

Back at the house, Wednesday was in his room with Y/n as she was reading a book. He was stressed and twisted the head of a Pugsley voodoo doll.

That didn't help him as he walked towards Y/n hugging her. ''I don't understand, how can I be a future scientist, if I can't have a trophy in here of my evil success?'' He said as Y/n started to pet his head as she continued reading.

He grabbed her hand, kissing her palm then head before walking towards his desk writing a letter for his mother and father saying he will not be having dinner with them.

________________________________________________________________________________