Wednesday left....... Where's Y/n?

3rd POV

The Addams had read the letter. Pugsley cheering cause he is the only real Addams child, Gomez sulking cause he felt it was his fault, Morticia trying to figure out what Wednesday met by making his way towards the truth.

(Quick note, Wednesday DID NOT say he and Y/n can no linger date cause it would be to sad and shit......... Continuing)

Morticia had realized something, ''Where is Y/n?'' The whole family froze........... then began to panic for the worst. 

---

Wednesday had agreed that he and Lurch will go to Sausalito together, but they didn't notice a female watching them following long behind but close enough to not lose them.

---

Lurch and Wednesday had ended up in Death Valley walking on the dirt road. A spider had crawled out of an animal skull crawling towards Wednesday, attacking him. 

Wednesday caught it without looking and started to pet it making it calm down. Wednesday had looked at the spider, as it reminded him of Y/n. He started to feel guilty for leaving her.

je set the spider down as it crawled away. Wednesday stood in the middle of the road as a group of bikers speed towards him, making Lurch stand in front of him.

The bikers passed them cussing at them as Wednesday watched them speed to what seemed like a bar with a sign that said 'Lurleen's'.

''Look, Lurch.  Aggressive people who use loud noises and fast rides to distract themselves from their childhood trauma. Just what we need.'' Wednesday told Lurch.

--- 

As Wednesday waited for Lurch to teach the bikers a lesson, a piano started making everyone confused.

Wednesday then realized his mistake. ''I should have been more specific.'' He said when Lurch started singing in a high pitched voice.

Soon it started to make everyone in the bar dance.

---

As the bikers, Lurch and Wednesday were on the road, a horse had started to follow them with someone riding on its back.

________________________________________________________________________________

short chapter again, but will post the next part tomorrow cause I am tired of typing and I wanna watch My Best Friends Exorcism for the 1000 time cause Abby is just 😖😩😩😩

I WANNA MAKE A FANFIC ON HER NOWWWWW WHY HAS MY GAY INTENSIFIED FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS BRUHHHHHHH 

hope you enjoyed. If you want me to add pictures in my books from now on let me know!! Ok bye byeeeee