Bad Feeling

I'm skipping the beach part and moving to the rodeo scene cause things are getting INTERESTINGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA................... No.... ok

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Gomez had bought costumes to 'blend in' as he set Wednesday up for the Mr. Jalapeno Pepper. Wednesday was definitely not happy about it. Wednesday had to suffer with wearing a pink suit, a blonde wig as Y/n had helped him with his destruction with red paint on the stage.

When Y/n got to the seats where the Addams sat, and unfortunately, she had to sit next to a random boy who had not stopped looking at her.

Y/n POV

I had to sit with this boy who's name is, JJ. (no hate to people who has that name, I have a friend named JJ)

He was very annoying, I wish I brought me dagger in with me. The curtains to the stage had opened to reveal 6 other little boys who wore green and yellow suits with Wednesday in the middle glaring at his parents as he wore a blonde wig and a pink suit.

I cringe at the color being worn by my boyfriend. (No hate to boys who wear pink, my brother has like 3 pink shirts and tank tops in his closet lol.)

''So you from around here?'' The JJ boy asked me. He had a fake accent which did not seem one bit real. ''No and I'm not going to waste my time on some male that is not Il mio scorpione.''(My scorpion) I told the male, but he continued to flirt with me. 

I was getting frustrated and I hope Wednesday can finish our blood plan so we can leave.

Wednesday POV (some jealous Wednesday coming in 😈😈😈)

I was on stage wearing a hideous wig and suit. I was able to set up my trap, but not my escape. Now I have to try and get off this stage. I had looked at the people, including my family death glaring my parents. 

I looked for Y/n and saw a boy talking to her. Now, I know she loves me and only me, but knowing a male is talking to mon corbeau, gets me riled up.

3rd POV

Wednesday had finally had enough. he pulled out a knife from the pink boot he wore, throwing it at a piece of rope making the paint spill on the boys making them scream. The Addams then started to cheer and clap liking the end performance.

---

Everyone was back in the bunker after the whole Alamo fiasco. Wednesday was currently burning the pink things and had a talk with his parents and Y/n was sitting in Wednesday's room thinking.

She had a bad feeling something would happen to Wednesday. She just couldn't pin point it. She decided to go to the kitchen and look for a drink.

It had noticed her already preparing a drink for the both of them. ''Oh, cousin It.'' Y/n had realized he was there as he handed her a drink. ''Thank you.'' She sat down at the back booth as It sat across from her. 

It had babbled something she understood. ''There is just a feeling in my stomach I don't like.'' It babbled something again making her slight mad. ''I am not on my period. It's just, something bad is going to happen at any moment.'' Y/n took a sip of her drink as It babbled a question.

''Well it started with the science fair Wednesday attended. Ever since Wednesday had talked to a holographic Cyrus Strange and this vacation. I've had a pit in my stomach.''

Y/n had looked at the table sadly as she and It continued to talk before heading to bed for the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Addams were now at the Grand Canyon. The family was walking out of the bunker, Wednesday and Pugsley fighting and Y/n looking for ideas to paint as usual. 

Fester had seemed to have an accident and went to the bathroom as Morticia and Gomez were suspicious.

The others were watching at the canyon that was............................................................................ doing nothing. Then a jet a pulled up and It had left the bunker telling the others goodbye. ''Why didn't I get dating advice from him?'' Pugsley had asked himself.

Morticia had went to Wednesday gifting him a necklace. ''This was given to me by your grandmother as a Wedding gift, it has been down for generations.'' Morticia told her son. ''Are you sure this is for me?'' Wednesday asked. ''Of course, who would it be for?'' Morticia answered.

''Nevermind, thank you for the trinket mother.'' He said as Pugsley had set up bombs making the Grand Canyon explode. Y/n was able to take pictures and laugh at the faces people made from the explosion.

________________________________________________________________________________

I will make more chapters tomorrow cause I wanna crochet a bit and probably make sure I don't get grounded cause I left a Walmart delivery outside for almost 2 hours since I wasn't clarrified it was at my house. AND MY GRANDMA DIDN'T EVEN DEFEND ME WHEN SHE KNEW IT WASN'T MY FAULT LIKE WTFFFFFFF

Anyways hope you enjoyed and see y'all in tomorrows chapters byeeee