DNA

I know I said I would post yesterday but depressingly, I had a really bad headache and could NOT move from my room at ALL I was like so tired and shit but I'm all better now and ready to write 😁😁😁

I hope yall can forgive me and hope you enjoy!

The eye was yesterday before my headache and the skeleton was today 😁😁😁 on with the chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Wednesday and Lurch had walked up to Cyrus's house. Lurch punched the doorbell making it ring. Cyrus had opened the door (open the noor) and saw Wednesday. ''Wednesday! You came!'' He then saw Lurch. ''Oh. You have a friend.'' 

Lurch had groaned at him. ''But that is fine, please come in, come in.'' Cyrus invited them in. Cyrus had told Lurch to go put an outfit on while he guides Wednesday through the house. 

Suddenly a women/bird had popped out of a bush and scared Cyrus. He slightly laughed nervously, ''Wednesday, meet my wife, (idk if she had a name or not).'' His wife started to poke his ear and head making him push her away to stop.

Wednesday just stared with a raised brow. ''And here is Oliver or as we call him, our little Ollie.'' Cyrus introduced a chubby boy wearing a dark pink jumper and pink t-shirt. It looked like he had a pig snout.

(I went with Oliver cause I didn't get any name suggestions but also cause I don't care and it was from my favorite person. BESTIE I SEE YOU IN THE COMMENTS DON'T TRY TO HIDE YOU BEAUTIFUL KING/QUEEN/ROYALTY WHATEVER YOU PREFER)

''Your...'' Oliver began, ''Me...'' Wednesday finished. ''Alright Wednesday, come along now, we must go to my lab.'' Cyrus had guided Wednesday away from the two.

--- 

A figure had approached the house and looked around before taking of their mask to reveal......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hunter....... wait- shit wrong bestie 😬😬😬😬😬 YOU SAW NOTHING lets do that again.....

to reveal            

The badass Y/n................... She had followed Wednesday going unsuspected, she started to walk into the house knowing Wednesday and Lurch were already there since the dent on the doorbell. 

Y/n started to stalk making sure not to get caught by anyone. She followed Wednesday and Cyrus into his lab (don't aske how ok she's a ninja). She had watched them interact and do the DNA test.

It was positive, Wednesday was in slight disbelief and Y/n did not believe it at all. A car had pulled up to reveal the Addams Family. ''It's my- oh, the Addams Family.'' Wednesday seemed happy but then remembered.

________________________________________________________________________________

short chapter i know but i will make some later soooooooo yea............. Also I need a nap anyway bye byeeeeee