🌑

I was gonna make this earlier but I forgot and I wanted to do it now since I haven't been having the best weekend so far.

I will explain later but enjoy how Wednesday and Y/n met (not as babies and for the second time) 😊

________________________________________________________________________________

6 years old

Wednesday was sitting in the tree reading a book not caring about anything around him until the Addams lion, also known as Kitty, had ran out of the house running to the woods with excitement. The young boy was curious and followed after Kitty.

Wednesday had found Kitty before noticing someone else with him. He ducked behind a bush close to them before his full gaze went on the girl who was petting Kitty's stomach.

She had crazy unkept h/c hair, wearing a slightly ripped oversized shirt. She was covered in dirt and had cuts and bruises, but Wednesday looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

The said girl had stopped what she was doing and looked at the bush. He ducked not wanting to be caught but when he looked up again, she was gone and so was Kitty.

He looked around confused before noticing someone hanging upside down beside him. The two kids stared and didn't say anything before the girl dropped down and took his hand dragging him.

He wanted to pull away but his body refused and let her pull him. Wednesday then noticed that she dragged him back to his home seeing his parents outside and Kitty walking up to them.

As she was about to walk away before he grabbed her hand making her stop. ''You wanna stay?'' He asked without any thought, she looked at him about to push him to his family before she noticed his parents behind him.

''There you are Wednesday! And who is this?'' Gomez said getting down to their height. ''She was in the woods. Can we keep her?'' Was all Wednesday said hugging the girl to him with a look that said, 'say no I dare you.'

Gomez looked at Morticia as she smiled and stood in front of her son and the unknown child. ''What is your name little one?'' She asked. ''......Y/n..'' She replied looking her still being hugged by Wednesday.

''Where are your parents Y/n?'' Morticia asked again. ''.....Gone bye bye.'' She said as Wednesday had gripped her closer to him. (am I making him to clingy?

nah)

''Well then come along, let's get you washed up.'' Morticia guided the two children to the house with Gomez and Kitty behind them.