Chapter 1: Me

Y/n's POV:

Y/n: never have i ever imagined this thing coming......... All i had was my mom but she also left me. Is it my fate...?

Author's POV:

Y/n, a girl of 16 doing her high school. Her mother was a house wife and whereas her dad was the dangerous Mafia boss, but loved his family alot mainly his..... Daughter.

- All dressed in black rain pouring with clatters.... Standing with there head low with the priest performing the last chants before the burial.
              Sadness was surrounding the place and her eyes were flowing but remained unnoticed due to rain.....

   What can be more painful than losing your mother, the one who bore you...
- Heres park Y/n who lost her mom due to blood cancer she was hiding all these years from them....

Y/n's POV:

Y/n: everything seems to be puzzeled in front of my eyes. Why did mom leave me? And also with dad? Ha! I miss you so much mom. Why? God why?????......

Y/n dad: ( he himself is in tears) dear don't cry. I understand your pain baby but you know Mom is looking at us from up there and why are u wasting your time mom always wanted you to be a doctor right? then baby no more tears we have to be strong....    Only these words and he left well he never cared anyways everytime with his damn mafia work ha family wohoho!!! Is it in his dictionary nahhh!! Hell NO.

No no more tears you have to be strong Y/n and thats what i chanted in my mind before slipping to my dreams.....

       Its gonna be a new start of everything!!!

(sorry for the errors)