Chapter 3: dad reaveal..

1 year ago..

Y/n: aaaghhh these bags why they need to be so heavy.. Fuck!..

Author's POV

So heres Y/n who landed at a near by bus stop to her house. Actually she went to her aunt's house her mom's own sister for a vacation but seems that god doesn't approve much. She was to return more 5 days later but a sudden test announced at school forced her to return....
             So now she is carrying the heavy suitcase and going towards her home. At that point all that she can think of is going home n fall on her bed...

Y/n POV

Y/n: i was going to ring the bell.. Wait wait i got my house keys... I opened the main gate n as soon as i entered i encountered something i didn't wanna ever think of......

Y/n: the room was dark cause ye obviously its 2 am in the morning.. I kept my  luggage and my eyes widened to hear some noise..
          I slowly crept to the specific door which was slightly open to give a perfect view inside.. And what a saw!!!!.... My dad banging onto his sister-in-law.

My eyes were popping out of the socket....
        My dad was literally  pounding into her and their groans disgusted me... I don't know i suddenly felt so overwhelmed i quietly went to my room...

I went in and locked my door. Pressed my back at the door and slided to sit on the floor. Is this what i had to see at this age...?

         Y/n POV

I have always been an introvert. My only open space was my mom and after she left i became silent. Its not that, that i don't talk to anyone. I do but with weight..... I don't let others see through me i keep that posture..
              I passed through a lot after mom passes away.. I was physically abused by one of dad's friends. But i couldn't tell dad. Well there is my fault too but my dad didn't believe me anymore. He completely changed from the day mom was gone.... He entered late at night in a drunk state
            Did his mafia works and doomed no one to see me..... And today atlast the reason i got.. Ha good my life is good......

Y/n : i was wide awake.. No tiredness anymore. This acts of dad made me feel unwanted n somewhere i wanted to stand on my own feet that is become a doctor...........

I went downstairs to drink some water..... Their i saw them coming out 😒.......

Y/n dad: Bye ba-ba-be....... Y/n!!? Why are you here?
Y/n: ooh! Why is it not my house? Or you and your so called slut are presiding here?

Y/n dad: shut up!!!!!

I was suprised by his behaviour.....

Y/n dad: don't say anything bout her. Keep ur mouth shut girl... After so many years i got her.. Ur mom ha that bitch!

Y/n : she was ur wife dad u can't be like this... She loved you and u did to----
Y/n dad: i never did. I always loved her..... Anyway just go to your room.
NOW!!!!!

I teared up n went. I cried hard and slowly drifted to sleep...

In the morning........

Y/n: i woke up and immediately the scenario from last night flashed in my mind..... However i freshened up and went down.......

Y/n dad: dear i-i-i am sorry.. I umm...

Y/n: drop the act dad. I have learned in life...
       Its better u carry on with ur life.... After i get into college i will live at my appartment then u can fuck more sluts if you want.... O moreover i have no problem now too..

  From that day i completely changed for dad.. He tried to get me back telling sweet words and more but hell nay.......

     But atleast he didn't bring up his mafia work here in family.. Well is a one? Idk...

And it went on like that... Sometimes i encountered him with the slut but who cares.... But it tiers me apart from inside everytime i see.....

        Will anyone ever live me???