Chapter 5: he is not that bad

Next day...

Author's POV

Currently Y/n's finals are coming..... Its starting from next month and a month after that is her NEET exam.... So she is hella busy. Its her dream anyway...

Y/n's POV

Me: aaaaaaa so the  count down starts... Anyway lets get freshened up....

I got dressed and went downstairs

I didn't give much attention but where my eyes darted to i saw him sitting talking to dad all suited up......

I couldn't take my eyes off......

I stood there looking at him..

Author's POV

Y/n dad: ahemmm.... Ahemm... Y/n?

Y/n: um ye say... I acted as if i didn't know something... Then he said..

Taehyung : ms. Y/n.. You planning to go somewhere..?
Y/n: aa yes to the mall.. Currently i don't have clothes uk so ye... Lets goooo.

Taehyung POV

Me: well maybe she is a gold digger too like other girls....
Y/n dad: ok so Taehyung i hand over my daughter and i would take my leave.. Bye guys

Me: lets go ms. Y/n.....

Y/n: just call me y/n. You look around my age ig.......

Me: but..
Y/n: its upto u i just wanted to be lil friendly tho i am not coz uk u r going to stay with me..

Me: then i will want you to call me taehyung too..
Y/n: fine..

Y/n POV

Currently i am standing infront of the mall.....
     I went in with taehyung beside me..it felt safe indeed.

Y/n: can you show some casual wears...?

Waiter: yes mam plz follow me

    I took only 1 hour and my hands were filled with 10 bags..... Any who will see me would think me a mad person but actually i have other plans with these...

All this time i told taehyung to stand at the gate tho he hesitated.......

         I saw him giving some money to the beggar... I smiled well he is so alike.....

"He is not that bad"...

Taehyung : oo y-y-y/n... U back. ( my gawd is she that greedy..)give me i will carry.....

Me: no taehyung its fine lets go...
        Can you drive me to this location xxxx old house..?

Taehyung : ye sure y not.

Time skip.....

I got down taehyung opened my door... He carried some bags and we went in.....

??: noona who is it? Your boyfriend? But i am more handsome  👉👈..

Y/n: no baby he is my frnd and ofcourse you r more handsome...

Chaeyoung: noona grandpa is sick.. Come he wants to see you...

Taehyung : i stood there dumb founded... Suddenly y/n gripped my palm in hers and dragged me.....
     She was still holding my hand and i wanted it like that... Her hands were so small conpared to mine... Cute.. Wait what shit!!!

Y/n called..
Taehyung plz help me distribute these.....

Taehyung pov...

One  by one she gave the clothes to the people..... So this was the reason for buying so many..... And i just thought of her so bad.   Aish the guilt drunk me...

There was a baby in her mother's arm... Y/n opened her jacket and gave it to the baby.. Mm. M

"She is not that bad"...

Y/n pov

The baby was newly born ooo sadly all clothes were finish.. Ooo its fine my jacket is there tho....

So everyone bye meet you next month......

This is how the day passed... I got into the car and taehyung started... Slowly i drifted off to sleep.....

Taehyung pov
I saw she fell alseep.... Oooo she forgot the seat belt.... I stopped the car n forwarded towards her i held the belt and as i was gonna pull it down... I got lost in her beauty.... She got perfect nose, large eyes and pink kissable lips... Fuck i wanna tear those....... Aaghhhh taehyung u r her bodyguard soo back off.. I yold myself and headed forward.......

She was asleep i took her in my arms and carried her to her room...
I was going to leave when she held my hands and pulled me.... But i controlled myself and sat by her side....
            I slowly removed her logs beside her ears when she groaned.. Fuck!! Unknowingly i kissed her forehead and went out.......

Who will belief that the mafia boss has this daughter...?....

(Don't be a silent reader and comment down)...