Chapter 6: to the cafe with him

Morning.......

Y/n pov: i woke with the sunlight hiting my face... I groaned al lil..
       Suddenly i realised...
Me: wait how i am here i was in the car last nig--- oooo he might have brought me here.... Aish i hate this fuck..!
I brushed off and went downstairs...

As soon as i reached down i was searching of the particular pair os eyes but that was now where to be found

As soon as i reached down i was searching of the particular pair os eyes but that was now where to be found..... Then i heard shoe sound and i look upto to meet his dark brown orbs.... Piercing into mine....

We had a good stair for some time then i broke it

We had a good stair for some time then i broke it... *cough*
Taehyung pov

Me: as usual she is beautiful......

Y/n: taehyung i planned to go to a cafe..

Me : fine lets go..

Y/n dad: y/n dear, i won't return today maybe next night... Be safe and taehyung i trust your work...

Me: i will maintain that master.....

Y/n pov

Me: again going... 😒 what else... Moreover my exams are coming ok girl lets go...

Taehyung : you r ready y/n?
Y/n: ye lets go..

Currently we reached the cafe.. I went to sit with two tables... Taehyung was hesitating where he will sit.. But i assured him to sit with me...

Suddenly that slutty waiter came...

Waitress: sir what can i get u? She smirked... Yak bitch i hate those....

Taehyung: anything that y/n takes..
Me: here, i want a strawberry slice pastry for both.. Thanks u can go now.

Waitress: ok..... And sir call me if you want anything ye anything.....

           These sluts like how they manage to give there pussies everyone and see me never had a boyfriend... Dumbass bitch....

       I was so furious that i just got up and held her bun and pulled her to face me.....
Me: don't forget that u r a waitress... And if u want dicks then better work as a stripper bitch..... Don't budge with HIM..... Understood?
Waitress: fucking leave u whore.... Such a bad bitch that mother even left haaaaaa and never even got a boyfriend to come to cafe.... See me atleast i get dicks.......

    I couldn't take anymore..... There was taehyung pulling me away from her....

Taehyung : y/n i will see the matter u sit down....
     I looked at him with disbelief... I took my bag took out my phone and called jimin my friend to tell him about this bitch... And walked out in anger...
Taehyung : y/n wait don't go alone wai-------
       I don't wannna talk to him its annoying 😒...
I was going to open the drivers sit door when a hand pulled mw from behind....

I look up to see taehyung frowningly looking at me.....
Taehyung : why r u rushing? She is just a mere waitress come on y/n...

Me: ooo yes u will like that obviously... Y not she was praising ur dixk n u didn't even care..... Ofcourse u were enjoying right? ... Ummm uk what just go there and i can go alone.....
            With that i went into the car and drove off... Taehyung ran but couldn't stop me... .
        My whole face was red i was so angry i just drove out of hell....
Taehyung pov

I ran so fast but she drove off  .....
         But why would she be jeleous of this fact.... Why do i care for her thinking this.... Aren't we acting um....
Suddenly i saw a black drove behind her car... My eyes widened... Shit... What should i do...? I quickly saw a bicycle there.. And rashed with it..

Its difficult to cop up with the speed of car while riding a cycle..... But i tried my bones out to reach her...
Suddenly i heard gum shots.. And saw a man brought his head out of the window and was shooting y/n's car....

        I took out my gun and aimed at that car's tree tyre... And shoot!!!!....
   The car sub sided and i rushed to her car... I reached her speed and tapped her glass window hard.... And she looked at me...

Y/n's pov

I went on with anger... Suddenly i heard gun shots... N that one hit my car... I couldn't focus but kept on going and going..... I was scared to hell....
           Then i heard a loud one and saw that the car sub sided through the sir mirror... I felt relieved.... Then after some time i heard a knock... I scaredly looked up to see a worried Taehyung........

I quickly stopped the car... And went out... He was coming walking towards me but i couldn't control anymore... I just ran to him.... And hugged him by his waist.. He was tall than me that i buried my face in his chest and cried hard...
            I felt him hug me back in a secured way that i might break....

   I felt a pain in my head and everything went black..... Last thing i heard.....
Taehyung : Y/n? Don't close ur eyes fuxk...... Y/n be with me.....

And doom all went off.....