chapter 11: new start

Its been 3 months since then.....

Evrythimg is fine here....... I am currently staying at my small house with my bestie lara and taehyung...

But something is unusual..... I realised a week ago that i love taehyung but he always keeps distance.... Well he is doing his work good 😒 protecting me..... But its that i was always hidden so nobody really knew bout me....

Lara knew bout my feelings towards him.... Well its obvious she understood by looking at my eyes... Duh she is a girl tooo......

Present time....

Y/n Pov

Its evening.... After completing college i went to the grocery shop to some snacks with lara and now returning home.... Taehyung was there too ofcourse 😒.....

We came out taehyung opened the door for me... I sat beside the driver's sit.... Then taehyung started to drive..... The whole ride was silent.... Me looking at him with all love in my eyes..... Its true that he is hot too but idk y i still don't feel the need to do any bodyships..... Actually i feel in love with his personality........

Me: taehyung... U said ur grandma is here... When will u visit her?..

Taehyung: if u give permission then i will visit tomorrow and join again the next day....

Me: ya no problem.... U should go visit her...... She loves u.....
               And i love u too, she whispered the last words......

Taehyung: thanks madam....

Author pov

It hurts her when he keeps his formal nature around her but she has to accept knowing that he won't accept her.... She felt a hand on her shoulder... And looked behind to see Lara..... She gave her a painful smile which she returns.....

They safely reached home... They had dinner.....

Y/n Pov

Lara went to sleep but my sleep was now where to be there.... I went down to check on taehyung......

I peeked into his room only to see him half naked with a towel round his waist.... I found him packing his bag....

I sighed.... No he won't love me ever.... I don't know y but i started to feel depressed for last 3 days.... Maybe cause i never felt love and now that i feel for someone.... Its prohibited also..... Unknowingly i teared up....

I ran to my room closing it behind.... I sat down along the door crying hard..... Soon i heard a knock.... I wiped them up and opened it to find Lara with a worried face.... I ket her in....

Lara: y/n what hapoened..? I heard a loud thud....

Me: no-nothing... U didn't sle-sleep...

Lara: wait were u crying again ha?.. I told u y/n ju-

Me: its hurts lara...... I sighed....

Lara: i have an idea.... Wanna listen.....

That night lara gave me an idea... Well its kind of weird but this is the only way ig i can get his love.... I decided to follow that way.....

Thinking the plan i slept...

Next morning.....

I went downstairs after geting ready....i saw him al ready in casual outfits.... He was looking hot in themm.....

Me: taehyung u going?

Taehyung: o yes madam i was goimg to inform u but see u came haaa!... Yes i will go now... I will be there tomorrow and take u to college....

Me: its fine just go safely for now ok?.. Bye....

He left... Then i called lara she came out ready to go out... We then went to a mobile shop...

I bought a phone not costly but ye good for calling...

( well wait for the plan sisos...)

We then went home..... I set up the phone putting the sim and saving taehyung's number in it.....

I called him...... From that phone...

He received.....

Me: hey....

Taehyung: hello bodyguard kim taehyung reporting.... Who is it..?

Me: u won't remember me but i remember u with full awakness....

Taehyung: see mam i don't know u its better if u cut the call...

Me: well then let's know each other.... I am Elena..... From Seoul international medical college....

Taehyung : i didn't ask u... Can't u understand ha?

Me: hey taeyo don't shout.... I feel scared.... U look so handsome at my college but y so angry now....

Taehyung : wait u know me? How?..... Well i am busy bye now....

He cut the call..... I was smiling mess thinking about him talking casually with me......

I have to work hard for success in the plan.... 😂

Taehyung pov

I was buying some fruits when i got a call... Ooo its unknown...

??: hey...

Me: hello bodyguard kim taehyung reporting... Who is it...?.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I got mad and cut the call..... Wait isn't that madam's college.... She is from that college.... She knows me too well ye i also go inside college as sir ordered........ Maybe she saw me there.....

She was sounding cute tho... I smiled idiotically... But soom slapped my face..

Hey taehyung she is a stranger y r u falling haa.....

Anyways i shrugged it off and went home.....