~buzzed~

After an hour of getting to know each other again, drinking beer, and the two males clearly trying to avoid talking about the whole situation i had been in.

Just then I heard the phone ring from the upstairs phone, but nobody seemed bothered enough to get it. I took the initiative and left the basement and went up to the first floor grabbing the red phone from the stand. It was now seven in the morning, four hours after i was taken from the men who wanted to hurt me.

Bo, Vincent, and lester.

Poor vincent and lester, i almost felt sympathy for them. Bo was probably upset with them for letting me get taken, and the two already deal with that as it is.

I put the phone to my ear to hear my mother's voice.

"Stu... have you found her?... you said you could..!" She rambled on her end, my hands started shaking at just hearing my mom's voice. I didn't realize how much i missed my family until i heard her voice.

"Hi... mom.." i said through to her and she gasped.

"Are you okay?! What happened?! Me and your dad are gonna sue that ambrose fella!! Im coming to pick you up baby stay at stu's house.!!" She shouted through the phone and then hung up.

I walked back downstairs to the basement and flopped down onto the couch. "Mom coming.... Gonna sue... gotta nap." I said not making much sense before passing out onto the couch.

"Sue-? God damn aunt nancy's a fuckin badass sometimes." Stu said outloud.

"Yeah yeah" billy clicked his tongue inbetween his two front teeth. "Nobody wants to hear about your weird ass family stu." Billy commented.

"Fuck you that's f/n's family too!" Stu retorted.

"Correction then, nobody wants to hear about you AND f/n's weird ass family STU." Billy corrected himself enhancing some words.