~sleep~

(UNEDITED, IF THERE ARE GRAMATICAL ERRORS, IM SORRY)

"Hey, don't get all mad at me cause your ass decided to fall asleep in MY house!" bo said, putting a little zazz on the word 'my'.

The sound of a slap filled the room, Bo held his cheek as the h/c person he had just gotten to know had slapped him.

"WELL DON'T FUCKING TRY AND WAKE ME." they said, grabbing the blanket and placing it over their head. You then try and listen in to what everyone had to say about it.

Bo, however, didn't say anything, he just stood there. the h/c person peeked out from under their blanket to see something they expected the least, a glossy substance in Bo's eyes. he wasn't afraid, he was revisiting his past. he was hit many times as a kid, and the only thing he got from those bruises was the scars on his wrists and his fucked-up personality. otherwise, he'd have nothing.

once bo realized he was crying he wiped his tears with his thumb and murmured something that sounded like ' im fuckin pathetic.'

normally this would be classified as emotional blackmail, but instead it was accidental. Y/n knew that emotional blackmail was similar to normal blackmail: ' do this or ill hurt you' or 'do this or ill hurt myself' and even sometimes the manipulator belittles THEMSELVES to get someone to stay, by saying 'I'm so pathetic, you should just go'. 

these scenarios put someone who's close to the manipulator in between a rock and a hard place. they might not want their friend to feel the way they do, so they play into their friends' hands by doing whatever said friend wants them too.

y/n got up and looked Bo dead in the eye, they sighed as they swallowed a huge chunk of pride. as they tried to scan Bo's sad and confused facial features, they knew they fucked up. "I'm not sorry but I'll apologize anyway." bo watched as y/n looked away from him and at a Lester who was relieved nobody died, he hated witnessing that.