~deception~

(Sorry if this is bad, i didn't wanna watch trials just to make this accurate :P)

Nothing had ever really phased you until you had to sit in a court room with bo and your mother.

"Mx, please state your full name." one of the males said. Honestly despite being a bit of a nerd, i never got court or anything of the sorts. I did as i was told though.

"F/N, F/N L/N." i repeat my first name and last name.

"You are going to tell the truth and only the truth unless your attorney says other wise, do you understand this mx l/n?" The man asked and i replied.

"Yes sir i do."

"Did bo Sinclair take you to his house and not allow you or give you an opportunity to go back to your family." He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied once again.

"Do you know how long ago the incident occurred?"

"Yesterday.. no.. two days? No.. uhm.." i mumbled into the mic and the man looked at me and just hummed.

"Did Mr. Bo Sinclair say or do anything to make your life feel threatened?"

"that is a subjective question sir." I said wondering what would happen to me.

"Mhm.. was anyone else present in the household you were said to be held captive at?"

"No sir.." i lied. Lester and Vincent didn't deserve to be brought into this. Lying to the law was risky. But for some reason, i didn't want them to get into trouble.

"Did you see anything incriminating during your supposed time in Ambrose."

"No sir." I replied. A little too quickly.

"Last question for you mx, did you have any opportunity to get away from the household you were being held captive in?"

...