~right place, wrong time~

As we all got into lesters truck, my eyes analyzed my surroundings, they just so happen to land on a knife that was in a knife holster on lesters jeans.

"You like knives?" He asked me, pulling the knife out and holding it up where I could see it.

"That's a bowie..those cut through anything." I say in a amazement, he smiled slightly at my knowledge.

He stabs the knife into the dashboard, startling everyone.

"Great, y/n's being a know-it-all again.!" Noah whined, and I slapped his hand.

"Great, Noah's being a nuisance again!" I mocked him.

My parents facial expressions became that into a look of worry. It did seem as though something was... Fishy.

But I wasn't going to say anything was wrong either, we were in a town full of people. If we were kidnapped someone would hear our screams.

"How long until we get there...?" My father questioned lester.

"Not that much longer I reckon." Lester said, while my mother muttered something to my father about the place probably not even being real. It was apparent to everyone that lester heard it when he spoke up;

"You don't believe me?" Lester's smiling face faded as he realized my parents weren't joking. He swiftly grabbed the bowie from the dashboard.

He opened the door.

"Well? Get out then!" He said, gesturing from out of his truck.

I was the first to get out, the first thing I do is look the brunette in his dark eyes.

"I apologize for my parent's, I believe you. In fact there's absolutely no reason to lie about such a bizarre thing-" I pause upon realizing I was rambling.

"I'm sorry, I was rambling! just- Thank you anyway." I smile at him, a warm feeling filled my heart with just a grin from the brunette.

We walk away until lester is out of sight out of mind, and sure enough, the halfwits were wrong!

I put on my headphones and begun listening to my second favorite song, I begun hunming along to the song as we walked down the road.

"Look, a church." Noah pointed out. Curious by the church, everyone walked over to it's doors.

Finn and Noah reach for the door handles and goes to pull on them

"Guys I don't think that's a sma-" before I could complete my sentence the door was opened by finn and noah, revealing a guy kneeling by a casket in a room full of people.

THEY WALKED IN ON A FUCKIN FUNERAL

Minutes later the same guy walks out and Finn goes to apologize.

"I'm sorry we walked in man-" Finn was then interrupted by the brunette who appeared to be in his early thirties.

"Should'na walked in." He says, taking a cigarette from his pocket, and then feeling around.

"You need a lighter?" I asked, reaching into my pocket. I wasn't much of a smoker. Although I kept a lighter on me for any scenario where I may need to light something... Or someone, on fire.

I pulled out my lighter and handed it to the brunette, watching as he lit the cancer on a stick and stuck it in his mouth to inhale and exhale the smoke.

"I'm jason, we're looking for a guy named bo?" Dad said, hoping the brunette knew the man.

"Found e'm." Bo's southern accent made his words stand out to me. Guess I'll have to make another addition to my list of cool/hot accents.

"Erm.. We're having car troubles and we need gas-." Dad said, trying not to make it sound... Bad.

'Hey! I know we just walked in on a dead persons funeral, but give us gas!'

"Gas? You walk in on a funeral for fuckin' gas?" He wasn't even being sarcastic, he was straight up offended.

I turned my music off, pulling my headphones off too.

".. Let me go dump the casket into the ground Ill be right there." He said, throwing his cigarette into the grass, I decided to say one last thing to him before he left.

"Sorry for your loss." I say with my head hung low, my eyes sincerely meeting his.

He muttered a sarcastic 'yeah' as he walked into the church building.

Damn, I know he just lost someone but fuck that shit, rude ass.

I grab Finn by the ear and he let's out a series of ow's as i pull him to me.

"Why the fuck did you have to open that door?!" I whisper yelled.

"Noah did it too!" He said, matching my tone of voice.

"Well noah's twelve he doesn't know any better!" I say, letting go of finns ear.