~roadtrip~ (P.F)

I was wearing one of my favorite outfits, it was a special occasion after all!

The only thing that could ever ruin this trip for me is-

"Do I have to sit in the backseat with f/n?" my older brother Finn asked my dad, who sighed at my brother's harsh behavior.

"We've been over this Finn, they and your brother have nowhere else to sit but in the backseat." My father said, I flashed him a bright smile for being so faithful to his favorite child.

"Yeah, Finn." I stuck out my tongue slightly.

Finn proceeded to argue, so my mother turned up the radio, on to sweet home Alabama.

Great, just great.

This is going to lead to dad singing, and someone complaining.

I dislike this trip already, no, I loathe this trip.

And finally, the singing comes;

"Big wheels keep on turnin." My father taps his finger onto the steering wheel, while my younger brother, Noah, sighed.

And on que.... The complaining.

"This is gonna be a lonnngg trip." Noah said, adding an emphasis on the word long, dragging it out.

Noah and finns suffering on this trip would be the ONLY highlight of these few weeks we stay here.

Not that it wouldn't be fun to stay in a small town-

but this place makes me shiver, and not in a good way either!

I put In my earbuds and begun listening to
F/S, one of the best songs in our solar system. I took my pen and writing pad out of my bag as to have something to busy myself. I let the ballpoint pen touch the paper as I begun writing down the lyrics to the song, and drew a picture that accommodated with it.

'Welcome to ambrose, population: 352'

I caught a glimpse of the sign, that really wasn't a lot of people. The real reason ambrose was even a town was because you only needed 100 US citizens as residents in a small area to make a town.

We drove for a little while longer, and my father made a strong realization that he couldn't ignore as he was forced to pull into a secluded area.

"What's wrong?" my mother asked, following along by dad trying to jiggle the keys, but it was no use.

"We're out of gas."