six.

Comments please.. 💓

Nour in the multi-media menu.

chapter six:

"This is wrong.."

"Ah, so you have been thinking of me, hm?" Nour asked, their smirk turned up sideways on one side. Danielle attempted to roll her eyes but couldn't as Nour nodded slightly, looking up at her through his lashes.

"No.."

"Don't lie, petal. I see right through you."

"Can you..?" Danielle asked sultrily. Nour chuckled before nodding while licking their lips.

"Mhm..it's good to see you again. Blue is your color.."

"Thank you. You should go check on your wife-"

"I want you." Nour stated suddenly, Danielle tensing from shock at the bold words. She didn't expect that at all, her breathing becoming deep as Nour slowly stood up, walking toward her.

"I've wanted you since I saw you. Since we danced."

"You're bold.." Danielle whispered as she slowly stood up. Nour smirked, slowly gripping her waist the way they did at the club. Their hand was heavy and warm, Danielle wondering if their grip would leave finger prints on her skin.

"Be bold with me. Let me take you to dinner and taste you after. Your nipples are like hard candy waiting to be sucked on." Danielle nearly moaned at his brave words, her body aching as she slowly pulled away while shaking her head. She cursed her breasts for making her emotions so obvious, the thought of their teeth grazing against her nipples making her clench around nothing.

"No..I'm married and so are you even if it may not be for long. I can't.." Danielle whimpered as if she was in need. Nour pouted with amused eyes while caressing her cheek, before smirking and leaning down.

"Does he fuck you the way you deserve it, Danielle?" Nour whispered in her ear. Danielle's knees nearly went out, Danielle clearing her throat as she pushed Nour away from her body.

"Out."

"My time isn't up yet, honey suckle."

"Your wife walked out. You're welcome to follow her considering this is a couples session." Danielle responded back with a smirk.

"We're a couple."

Danielle guffawed, covering her mouth as she caught herself. She snickered behind her hand, Nour chuckling at their own joke which lightened the atmosphere.

"Stop it, naughty. You don't even know me..we danced once.."

"And I can't even imagine what the sex will feel like-"

"Lord have mercy.." Danielle whispered. Nour slowly lowered themselves back down on their chair, Danielle doing the same as they held eye contact with each other.

"Tell me..are you happy?" Nour asked. Danielle nodded, but her eyes were unconvincing causing Nour to hum while tilting their head.

"Are you lying to me, Dr. Sanaa? Who's last name is that? It has Arabic roots."

"Mine. I didn't change my last name for my practice. It's either Mrs. Haines or Dr. Sanaa."

"Mm..yes, Mrs. Haines." Nour teased, their voice thick of seduction which clouded Danielle's mind. She looked over at the timer, there only being twenty minutes left of the one hour session.

"Don't do that..this is nothing to take lightly. Im a professional and I'm married. I can't have you as a client, Nour." Danielle pressed. Nour sighed while sitting back in their seat, shaking their head.