fifty.

Okay we on chapter 50. How long y'all want this fr?

UNEDITED

chapter fifty:

"Come on..don't make this hard. Let's just talk." Nathaniel exclaimed, his voice sounding far away from the kitchen. Danielle pressed her lips together as another contraction ripped through her, letting out a shaky breath as quiet as she could. She felt more liquid drip down her thighs, the pain ripping through her body as she tried to think of a plan. Her phone was across the kitchen, the house pitch black as her eyes started to adjust to the darkness.

"I just don't understand why you'd do this to me. You think I'm stupid? Huh? Come on..we both know that I'm not." Danielle slowly crawled through the large hallway toward the living room, her stomach cramping causing her body to tense up.

"Where are you?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Danielle jumped, letting out a breath as his voice echoed from Nura's side of the house. She crawled faster, hiding behind large couch and biting down harshly on the fabric as the harsh pain ran through her hips and lower back.

"I guess we'll have to do this a different way." Nathaniel chuckled as she heard a gun cock. The tears streamed faster, her teeth ripping into the fabric of the couch as she rocked back and forth while cradling her stomach. The pain was hot, traveling down her legs and back, making her toes curl as she tried to hold her composure. The faces of everyone she loved filled her mind as his footsteps traveled closer before echoing through the hallway and up the stairs.

She let out the quietest whimper, her eyes searching around the dark room before holding down her volume and power button, allowing the silent alarm to go off indicating that she was in danger. Danielle hissed quietly as another contraction hit her, the woman clenching the carpet between her fingers.

"Panic room." She mouthed before looking at the basement door. The footsteps echoed upstairs, Danielle pushing herself off of the ground and standing up, her feet covered in blood as she walked toward the door while holding onto the wall.

She opened it and slammed it shut, Nathaniel's ears perking from the sound. She locked the door with shaky hands, sobbing loudly as she heard the loud and erratic footsteps start to come in her direction.

"I'm coming, bitch! Open the door! Open the fùcking-" The sound of him yelling and shaking the basement door was cut off by the panic door shutting closed, it falling silent as the metal walls surrounded her.

The first thing Danielle did was scream at the top of her lungs, the tears streaming down her face as she held her stomach. She fell to her knees, panting loudly as she slammed her hand down on the red emergency button that was kid level. She groaned through her teeth, the metal on the ground cooling her skin.

"Ow! You fucking bastard! You fucking bastard! Ah!" Danielle shrieked, her head falling back as she sobbed loudly. Her shaky hands slid between her parted knees, her breathing ragged and loud as the sweat dripped down her body. The loud alarm blared outside of the metal walls so loud that she heard it inside of the room, Danielle letting out a loud wail.

"Help! I'm in labor and he's trying to kill me!" Danielle screamed even though no one could hear her. She let out an exhausted sob, her eyes full of sorrow as she looked around before screaming again. Another contraction ripped through her small body, Danielle crying out to God as she held her stomach.

She opened the metal cabinet across from her, searching frantically for anything that could help her situation. She found water, drinking it rapidly before pouring it onto her sweaty and burning skin. She panted, screaming through another contraction that lasted longer than the others, her scream turning hoarse as she nearly fell back from the pain.

"Oh please, please help me.." Danielle sobbed, grabbing a blanket and placing it onto the ground under her. She moved slowly, writhing in pain as she bent forward while still on her knees, panting into the blanket before screaming again. The contractions were closer together now, Danielle sobbing loudly as she reached between her legs and felt her daughters head against her fingers.

"Okay, okay okay okay okay..." Danielle panted, her cheeks full and then hollow as she tried to breathe the best that she could. She looked around, her eyes spotting a cabinet with oxygen tanks. She did her best to crawl over, the blanket shifting with her as she moved her knees before grunting.

"Oh shit.." Danielle groaned loudly through her teeth before screaming, gasping for air as she felt the small body of her child slip from inside of her with ease. She was panting, sobbing as she looked down and saw her baby laying in between her legs. Danielle sniffed, shifting around and leaning her back against the cabinet as she let out a shaky sob.

"Come on, please please please.." Her pleads were hoarse and quiet as she stared down at the baby who went from blue to pink as her small wails started to fill the room. Danielle sobbed with a smile, leaning down and kissing Nubia who cried loudly.

"Oh, my sweet girl.. I'm so sorry it had to be this way.." Danielle cried as she took off her sweater and wrapped Nubia around it. Nubia snuggled into it, her coo's calming Danielle who felt dizzy and hot. Her heart was racing rapidly in her chest as she inhaled her daughters scent. She slowly reached up, grabbing one of the tanks and placing the mask on her face and inhaling, her lungs expanding causing her to exhale in relief.

"Danielle! Danielle!" Nour's voice screamed as the drill ripped the door open. Danielle watched as the police and fire men ran into the metal room, Nour and Nura running inside with them.

"Oh my God!" Nour sobbed as he ran over to Danielle, dropping  to his knees and wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.." Nour sobbed, Danielle smiling with exhaustion as she shook her head. Nubia's eyes were closed, the baby squirming in her makeshift swaddle as Nour stared down at her with tears in his eyes.

"Princess Nubia.."

"Yes.." Danielle muttered, her eyes shutting as her head suddenly fell back against the metal cabinet she was leaning against, her body going limp.

"Nour..Nour take the baby. Take the baby!" Nura shouted as she suddenly held Danielle's limp head. Nour obeyed, the EMT cutting the umbilical cord when Danielle's body started to jerk uncontrollably, Nura laying her down sideways immediately.

"She's seizing!"