𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

"I think the devil doesn't exist, but man has created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness."

- 'The Brothers Karamazov' (Fyodor Dostoevsky)

𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

HOSPITAL ROOM 516.
12:29PM

Tzuyu spent her time meditating for the past twenty minutes, finding peace in tranquility within herself in a world full of enigma, she had lost something that was essential in her life and it made her lose a piece of herself. She had finally rolled her wheelchair towards her phone that laid on the cabinet next to her bed after she was using it earlier. Her eyes glimpsed at the new profound message that she had received from a player she doesn't know.

[K]

[ChouTzuyu]

[You have been invited to chat with MasterCamellia]

[The subject: "Would you like a new 6IX in return for salvation?"]

[The is a life-time opportunity. Do you want to accept it?]

"MasterCamellia? This isn't what I think it is, right?" Tzuyu mumbled to herself. She isn't sure if this is related to Red Camellia or not, but judging from the name, she thinks it is and her gut feelings says so. The last thing she wants is definitely not dealing with Red Camellia all alone, not in this condition, at least. "But, this isn't a calling card."

Tzuyu's train of thoughts were interrupted by the door of the hospital room sliding opened, a woman letting herself inside accompanied with a cheerful voice. It was Sana.

"Good morning, gorgeous people!"

"It's the afternoon, but whatever you say, Sashimi."

Sana's gaze reverted to Tzuyu after she took quick glances at Dahyun who was still unresponsive. She finds herself sitting on Tzuyu's bed and flashed a Cheshire-looking smile but at the same time didn't expect her to be awake. "Oh, Sushi! I thought you were sleeping?"

"Nope I wasn't, I put my phone aside after the chatroom stuff, and you could say I was busy meditating and questioning my life choices." Tzuyu sighed heavily and shook her head in disbelief, she had her eyes locked on Sana who was making herself feel at home on her bed. "I was about to rest on it before you came in, you know?"

"First come, first serve, my dear!"

Tzuyu thought. She's so cheerful as ever, a little too joyful to say the least, she's probably one of the few that is acting the same unlike Momo who was strange this morning. She sighed once again and decided to go straight to the point. "And I thought I was the patient. Anyways, why are you here? You never told me that you're visiting."

Sana decided to be a drama queen as usual. "I had traveled long distances, had a long chat with someone, had many things to do, then there's the new chatroom and I'm very exhausted, so thou please pity me and let me rest for a while. And it's my birthday after all -- I was about to tell you in the groupchat but decided for it to be a surprise!"

"Really? Happy birthday, then."

Sana's eyes partially caught a sight of Tzuyu's expression that seemed to convey worry but that was not directed at her, but something else. Sana notices that she has her phone in her hand -- perhaps the possible reason for her current behavior and she flashed a cunning smile like a fox, she was. "Well thanks for that! But what's up with you? Got somethin' in your mind?"