Part 1

Man I need to find my mate I'm going crazy Beomgyu says angrily. Yeah we definitely need to find your mate we can't have him being angry all the time Soobin says. Shut Up Soobin at least you have your mate Beomgyu says. Okay fine Soobin says. Come on Gyu you are the head alpha do you at least know what gender your mate is Yeonjun ask? All I know is that he is male but how the hell is that supposed to help me Beomgyu says. When you find him Gyu you will be able to smell his scent it will hit you like a punch in the face because only you can smell your mates strong scent no other wolf can smell your mate's scent but you Yeonjun says.

Really how do you know Beomgyu ask? I know because that is how I found out Soobin was my mate Yeonjun says. Oh okay thank you Yeonjun Beomgyu says and walks towards the door. Where are you going Yeonjun ask? I'm going out don't worry your Head Alpha will be okay Beomgyu says and goes into the woods in his wolf form.
—————————————————————————
Hey Tae are you okay Kai ask? Yeah I'm fine Taehyun says with a smile. Are you sure Kai ask? Yes I'm sure Taehyun says. Okay Kai says and Taehyun clings to Hyuka. Say Hyuka you wanna stay the night at my house Taehyun ask? Yeah of course Kai says with a smile. I will never understand why Kang YuChan is always staring at me Taehyun says. It's because he wants you to be his mate you bozo Kai said.

Hey I'm not a bozo and I can't smell his scent so I don't think he is my mate. I don't even think my mate is in this pack if I'm honest Taehyun says. Really so you think he is apart of another pack Kai ask? Yeah I do because I can't smell none of these alphas scents except yours but that's because I'm hugging you Taehyun says. Well you have gone through your heats alone so you should be fine right Kai says.

Yeah I should. I'm going to lake for a bit do you wanna come with me Taehyun says. Yeah let's go Kai says and goes with Taehyun to the lake.
—————————————————————————

Hey How was your walk Soobin says. It was fine. I'm going to my office Beomgyu says. Okay Soobin says. Poor guy he must really want his mate Yeonjun says. He does but we can't help him Soobin says. Why not Yeonjun ask? Because Gyu is the only one who can smell his mate's scent Soobin says. Oh that's right Yeonjun says.

I wonder what's going to happen when Beomgyu does find his mate Soobin says. He is probably going to mate him the same day Yeonjun says. Eww Jun I don't want to know what might happen Jeez Soobin said disgusted. Sorry but it's true Yeonjun says. Okay whatever I'm going to go see how Beomgyu is doing Soobin says walking to Beomgyu's office.  Hey Gyu it's me Soobin can I come in Soobin ask knocking on Beomgyu's office door.

Yeah come in Beomgyu says doing some paperwork. Hey how are you feeling and be honest Soobin says. I'm scared that I wont find my mate and I believe my mate is part of another pack but when I find him. He is coming back with me Beomgyu says. Hey I heard that there is a omega in the snow moon pack and he can't find his mate either you really go check it out Gyu he is probably yours and I heard that he is Gorgeous he has two Alphas wanted to mate him but he won't let them and one of those alphas is his best friend Soobin says.

Okay I will check it out tomorrow morning Beomgyu says. Okay Gyu Soobin says and leaves the office. Hey what did you say to him Yeonjun ask? I said that there is a boy in the snow moon pack he is a Omega but his mate is not in the same pack as him and he is gorgeous Soobin says. Really and I'm not Yeonjun says. No your gorgeous to my love and plus I would never trade you for anyone you are mine Soobin says. Okay Binnie Yeonjun says. I just hope that boy is our head Alpha's mate I don't like seeing Gyu like this Soobin says.

I know you don't Bin but who knows you might have found our Head Alpha's mate Yeonjun says. Yeah I just hope he goes Soobin says. Did he say anything about him going Yeonjun ask? Yeah he said that he will check it out tomorrow morning Soobin says. Than don't worry he will check it out Yeonjun says. Okay Soobin says.