Part 5

Beomgyu and Taehyun come out their room but Yeonjun and Soobin notice that Taehyun is limping so they smirk at them. What are you guys smiling about Beomgyu ask? Well why is Taehyun limping Yeonjun ask and Taehyun looks down at his hands with a blush spread across his face. Mind your business Beomgyu says. So you guys finally mated while Taehyun is in heat Soobin says.

Yes we did happy now but my little omega is feeling better after our multiple rounds right baby Beomgyu says looking down at Taehyun and Taehyun just nods his head yes. Damn poor baby come here, let me get you away from that horny ass alpha Yeonjun says and brings Taehyun into a hug.

Hey Yeonjun give me back my omega Beomgyu says with a pout on his face. Come on let me have Taehyun for a while. I've been the only Omega in this pack before Taehyun came now you two alphas leave us alone Yeonjun says and pulls Taehyun into his and Soobin's room and closes the door.

You do know I'm still very much in heat. It just calmed down because of Beomgyu Taehyun says. Of course I know. But anyway how do you feel living here now Yeonjun ask? I feel okay why Taehyun ask? I'm just asking but I pretty sure when your heat hits again you and Beomgyu are going to have more rounds Yeonjun says. Okay Taehyun says with a blush on his face.

Hey give me back my boyfriend Beomgyu says and carries Taehyun out the room. What was that for Alpha Taehyun ask? You are mine baby and you are still in heat and I don't want to share you while you're in heat. More like I don't want to share you ever Beomgyu says. Okay Alpha Taehyun says.

Come here baby Beomgyu says hugs Taehyun and Taehyun hugs back. You think I will get pregnant soon Alpha Taehyun ask? If you want me to breed you just tell me baby and yes I do think you will get pregnant Beomgyu says with a smirk.

Okay alpha can we go cuddle Taehyun ask?  Yes of course Beomgyu says and they go to their room and watch a movie and cuddle.

Wow I was not expecting Beomgyu to be this possessive of Taehyun while he is in heat Soobin says. Babe you shouldn't be commenting on how Beomgyu acts while Taehyun is in heat because when I'm in heat you don't let anyone talk to me or look at me at least Beomgyu let Taehyun come out the room Yeonjun says.

Wait I don't let you come out the room when your in heat Soobin ask? No you don't I spend the entire week in our room while I'm in heat but I do kind of like it because I get room service from you and a alpha who can calm down my heat Yeonjun says with a smile.

Wait do you think Beomgyu will get Taehyun pregnant Soobin ask? If Taehyun wants a pup this early I believe Beomgyu will breed him no questions ask Yeonjun says. I think Beomgyu really loves Taehyun because like Taehyun is such a sweet, gorgeous, caring, loving omega and Beomgyu is just so possessive of him but he still lets him do what he wants because he doesn't want to hurt him but Taehyun always listens to his alpha. I've never seen Taehyun disobey Beomgyu Soobin says.

You do know I'm right here right but you are right Gyu really does love Taehyun and I know Taehyun loves him too. Ever since Taehyun's been here he is always been so polite and caring towards us and the pack and he is always at Beomgyu's side Yeonjun says.

Hey Sweetheart Beomgyu says and plays with Taehyun's hair. Yes Alpha Taehyun says and looks up at his alpha. Would you like to go see the rest of the pack when your heat is over Beomgyu ask? Yes I would love to meet the rest of pack Taehyun says with a smile. Okay sweetheart Beomgyu says with a smile.

After Taehyun's heat

Alpha can I go see the pack today please, I'm done with my heat Taehyun says. Yes of course, let's get ready Beomgyu says. Okay Taehyun says and starts getting ready. Beomgyu gets up and starts getting ready as well. Gyu I will be in the living room okay Taehyun says and walks out the room and goes to the living room. Hey Tae where are you going Soobin ask?