Part 3

Taehyun was back at his pack. Hey Tyun where did you go Kai ask? Oh I was at the lake why Taehyun ask? No reason by the way your sister told me to tell you that she is going out with her boyfriend and that she will probably stay the night at his house Kai says. Okay Taehyun says.

Wow I thought you'd be mad Kai says. No I don't really mind. I can't tell her what to do she is my older sister after all Taehyun says. Okay than Kai says.

Hey Beomgyu are you okay Yeonjun ask? I miss Taehyun Beomgyu says. Than go see him Yeonjun says. Okay Beomgyu says and goes to the woods. Taehyun picks up Beomgyu's scent and runs to the woods. Hey Beomie Taehyun says and hugs Beomgyu. Hey Tae I miss you Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's forehead. I miss you too Beomie Taehyun says. So how is my Luna doing Beomgyu ask? Your Luna is doing great. How is my Alpha doing Taehyun ask? Your alpha has been missing you like crazy but I'm doing good Beomgyu says.

Soon I will be with you all the time but when can I introduce you to my best friend Taehyun ask? Okay and soon I promise just not today Beomgyu says. Okay Alpha Taehyun says. Okay I will see you this weekend Beomgyu says and pecks Taehyun's lips. Okay see you later Alpha Taehyun says and leaves to find Kai and Beomgyu goes back to the pack house.

Did you see him you big baby Soobin says. Yes I did and he is stay over this weekend Beomgyu says happily. Wow I've never seen you so excited but I guess it's because he is your Omega/Luna Soobin says. Yeah your right but he said he isn't ready to do it yet Beomgyu says. It's fine Gyu just give him time and I'm pretty sure he is going in heat soon and he will most likely let you mate him during his heat Soobin says. Okay but how do you know he is probably going in heat soon Beomgyu ask?

Oh I know because Omega's have their heat every month just like us Alpha's have our rut every month and I'm pretty sure he hasn't had his heat yet this month. Oh and be careful because during his heat he might become sassy and feisty and mean and emotional Soobin says. Okay thank you for the info Bin Beomgyu says. Your welcome Soobin says.

Hey Yeonjun can I ask you for a favor Beomgyu ask? Yeah sure what is it Yeonjun ask? I wanted to know if you can ask Taehyun the last time he had his heat Beomgyu says. Yeah sure I will ask him when do you want me to go to him Yeonjun ask? If you can now that would nice Beomgyu says. Okay I will go now than Yeonjun says and leaves the house and goes to the Snow Moon Pack. Who are you and what are you doing here YuChan ask? I'm Yeonjun and I'm looking for Taehyun do you know where he is Yeonjun ask?

Why are you looking for my omega no one talks to him other than hueningkai YuChan says. You think he is yours oh boy you have something coming for you for sure Yeonjun thinks to himself. I'm also an omega and I really need to talk to him so please if you know where he is please tell me Yeonjun says. Yeonjun is that you what are you doing here Taehyun ask running up to Yeonjun. Hey Hyun come here I have to ask you something Yeonjun says. Okay what is it Taehyun ask?

When was the last time you had your heat Yeonjun ask? Oh in the beginning of last month I haven't gotten my heat for this month yet Taehyun says. Okay oh I wanted to ask you. Are you really that guy's omega Yeonjun ask looking at YuChan. No I'm not we aren't even together and he tells everyone I'm his and I'm not Taehyun says frustrated.

Hey do you wanna come over your Alpha misses you a lot Yeonjun ask? Yeah sure let's go Taehyun says and goes with Yeonjun. They arrived back at the pack house and Taehyun walks inside after Yeonjun and closes the door. Beomgyu who was in his office smelled his omega's scent in the house so he walked to the living room to see Taehyun talking to Yeonjun. Tyunnie Beomgyu says. Gyu I miss you so much Taehyun says.

I miss you to Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun. Beomie Can I stay over tonight Taehyun ask? Of course you can do you want to sleep in my room Beomgyu ask? Yes I do Taehyun says. Okay Hyun Beomgyu says with a smile. Well I'm going to go pack some stuff I will be back. Hey Jun can you come with me Taehyun says. Okay love be careful  and I will see you in a bit Beomgyu says and kisses his cheek. Yeah sure Yeonjun says.

Okay thank you Jun for coming with me Taehyun says. Yeah of course but why does that guy I think YuChan was his name keep calling you his omega does he like you or something Yeonjun ask? Yeah he is apparently in love with me so he tells everyone in the pack that I'm his Taehyun says.

Are you planning on moving in with us Luna Yeonjun ask with a smirk. Yeah I am planning to but I want Beomgyu to meet my best friend before I move in with him Taehyun says while packing his clothes and his toothbrush and skincare. Oh is your best friend an alpha Yeonjun ask? Yeah he is but he is very friendly Taehyun says. Okay Yeonjun says. Okay I am finished packing let's go Taehyun says with a smile. Okay Yeonjun says and goes with Taehyun.

Taehyun do you know if your best friend has a crush on you Yeonjun ask? I don't think he does why Taehyun says. No reason just asking Yeonjun says and goes inside the house and Taehyun follows him. Beomie Taehyun says and hugs Beomgyu. Hello Tae is everything okay Beomgyu ask? Yes everything is fine can I put my bag in your room Taehyun ask? Yes you can come on I will take you Beomgyu says and takes Taehyun to his room. Okay Taehyun says and follows Beomgyu. Okay here we are Beomgyu says and opens his bedroom door. Okay thank you alpha Taehyun says and puts his bag in the room.

So Tae how would you like a tour of the pack Beomgyu says. I would love one Taehyun says with a smile. Alright than come on Beomgyu says and holds Taehyun's hand.

After the tour of the pack they go inside the house. Hey Taehyun how was the tour Yeonjun ask? It was good and Beomgyu is so nice and he smells really good but don't tell him I said this but he is really hot to Taehyun says with a smile. Now that's something I wasn't expecting to hear you say Yeonjun says. What he's my Alpha, also do you mind if I make dinner tonight, I promise you that I am really good cook Taehyun says.

Yeah sure but do you mind if I hang in the kitchen with you Yeonjun ask? No I don't mind I like company and you can try the food first Taehyun says with a smile.