Part 2

Hey Gyu are you going to check out that Omega from the Snow Moon pack today Soobin ask? Yeah I am say would you come with me please Beomgyu ask? Yeah sure Soobin says. Okay let's go Beomgyu says and shifts into his wolf and Soobin does the same thing. They towards the Snow Moon pack but they don't go on their territory. So tell me where is he Beomgyu says. It's him the one with red hair and he is clinging to the boy with brown hair Soobin says.

Okay Beomgyu says and tries to pick up the Omega's scent. Can you smell him Gyu is it him Soobin ask? I can smell his scent it is sweet but how do I get him to notice me Beomgyu ask? He will smell your scent just give him a minute Soobin says. Okay Beomgyu says and lays down.

Hey what's that smell it smells like Lavender Taehyun says. Than follow the scent Tae Kai says. Okay Taehyun says and follows the scent. Hey Bin I think he smells me Beomgyu says. He does smell you Gyu Soobin says. Soon Taehyun bumps into Beomgyu's chest and falls down. Oh hey are you okay Beomgyu ask helping Taehyun up.

Yes I'm okay thank you Taehyun says with a small smile. Okay I will see you around beautiful Beomgyu says and starts walking back to the house. Wow that was smooth Soobin says. I know Beomgyu says and goes to his room.

Hey what happened Kai ask? I think I just found my mate Taehyun says. Really who is it Kai ask? I don't know his name but I do know that he is from another pack I think he is the Head Alpha of that pack Taehyun says. Oh okay do you think he will come back Kai ask? I kinda want to go to him and see him again Taehyun says. Okay when do you want to go see him Taehyun ask? I don't know Taehyun says. Hello Gorgeous YuChan says Hi YuChan Taehyun says annoyed. I didn't even do anything and your giving me attitude YuChan says.

Yeah because I want you to leave me alone Taehyun says. Yeah darling that is never going to happen YuChan says and walks away.

(At Night)

Taehyun leaves his house and goes to the woods and lays there looking up at the sky. Oh we meet again hello Beomgyu says with a smile. Oh Hello Taehyun says with smile. So you come out here often to Beomgyu ask? Yeah I do oh by the way my name is Kang Taehyun Taehyun says. It's nice to meet you Taehyun my name is Choi Beomgyu Beomgyu says. You smell nice like Lavender Taehyun says and drifts off to sleep.

Beomgyu picks up Taehyun and takes him back to the house. Hey guys I'm back Beomgyu says. Hell no Gyu you did not just kidnapped him Soobin says. No I didn't but he fell asleep in the woods so I decided to bring him here Beomgyu says. If he wakes up scared you better know how to calm him down Soobin says. Yeah okay Beomgyu says and takes Taehyun to his room and lays him down on the bed. His scent smells so good. He smells like vanilla Beomgyu thinks to himself.

Hey Gyu there is someone here asking for the Omega Soobin says. Okay I'm going Beomgyu says and walks out his room and closes his door. Hi I'm the Head Alpha of this pack how can I help you Beomgyu says. Okay I'm looking for my friend he has red hair and he is feisty and he is a omega have you seen him Kai ask? No I haven't sorry Beomgyu says. It's okay thank you Kai says and leaves and Beomgyu closes the door.

Really Gyu that Omega is that boy's best friend Soobin says. So he is my mate Beomgyu says and goes in his room. He has gone crazy Jun Soobin says. What do you mean he has gone crazy Yeonjun says. So a boy came over looking for the Omega that Beomgyu has in his room and Beomgyu said he didn't know where he was Soobin says. Well the boy is his mate so I can see why he doesn't want the boy to leave Yeonjun says. Yeah I know but I'm pretty sure when that boy wakes up he is going to be so scared.

Beomgyu gets changed into something comfy and goes to the bathroom to do his night routine. A couple minutes later he goes back to his room and lays on the empty side of the bed and goes to sleep. He soon feels someone clinging onto him so he turns around only to see his mate clinging to him. God he is so adorable and his scent smells so good Beomgyu thinks to himself and falls asleep.

(In the morning)
Beomgyu wakes up and gets out of the Omega's embrace and goes to the bathroom to shower and do his morning routine.

Once he gets out the shower. He gets dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants and goes downstairs with everyone else. So how is that Omega Soobin ask? He is fine but he is still asleep can you check on him for me please Beomgyu ask? Yeah sure Soobin says and goes to Beomgyu's room only to see the Omega curl in a ball asleep. Do you know that our Head Alpha has been looking for you for a while and finally found you Soobin whispers to himself.

Taehyun wakes up and stares at Soobin. What Soobin ask? Where am I Taehyun ask scared? Oh your at our pack house Soobin says. Why am I here Taehyun ask? That is something our Head Alpha has to tell you Soobin says. Why I want to go back to my pack Taehyun says with tear filling his eyes. I don't want to do anything to you so I will go get Our Head Alpha. Don't go anywhere Soobin says and runs downstairs. Hey Beomgyu he is awake and he is scared Soobin says. Okay I will go to him Beomgyu says and goes to his room and closes the door and locks it.

Why did you lock it Taehyun ask looking at his hands. I locked it because I want us to talk with no one barging in here. Now come on look at me I am not going to hurt you Beomgyu says. Okay Taehyun says and looks up at Beomgyu. Now I want to ask you something. Can you smell my scent Beomgyu ask? Yeah I can smell your scent. You smell like Lavender Taehyun says.

Are you able to smell other alphas scents if they are not close to you Beomgyu ask? No I can't I can only smell yours Taehyun says. Don't freak out but I'm pretty sure I am your mate Beomgyu says. I know Taehyun says. You know why didn't you tell me Beomgyu says. Because I didn't want you to freak out Taehyun says. Taehyun I am the Head Alpha of the Moon Shine pack and you are my Omega meaning you are this pack's Luna Beomgyu says.

Okay but I can't leave my pack now. But I will come visit and you can come visit me Taehyun says. Okay. God I want to kiss you Beomgyu says. Than kiss me you are my alpha after all Taehyun says and Beomgyu kisses him and he kisses back.