Part 4

Hey Yeonjun I have a pack meeting to go to, can you stay with Taehyun Beomgyu ask? Yeah sure Yeonjun says. Okay thanks Beomgyu says and leaves the house.

Taehyun wakes up to find yeonjun next to him and not Beomgyu his alpha. Hey Tae your finally awake Yeonjun says. Yeah where is Gyu Taehyun ask? Oh he went to a pack meeting, he should be back soon Yeonjun says.

Oh okay I have to go to my pack I will be back in about in hour Taehyun says and runs off to his pack.

Taehyun my beautiful omega where the fuck were you YuChan says grabbing Taehyun. I was with my alpha now let me go Taehyun says trying to get YuChan off of him.

I'm your alpha Tyunnie so don't lie to me now where the fuck were you YuChan says. I told you where I was already and your not my alpha Taehyun growls. You don't fucking growl at me you bitch YuChan says and slaps Taehyun's cheek. Taehyun holds his cheek with tears building up inside his eyes. What the hell is happening YuChan what did you do to him Yeji says hugging Taehyun. He growled at me I am a alpha no omega is going to growl at me YuChan says.

What did you do for Taehyunie to growl at you, he doesn't growl at anyone Yeji ask? All I was doing was talking to him YuChan says. No you weren't just talking to me you grabbed my face and you kept calling me your omega even though I already have a alpha Taehyun says.

So what you damn omega what are you going to do YuChan says, pinning Taehyun to the wall. Get off me now Taehyun says fighting off YuChan. HEY GET AWAY FROM MY OMEGA Beomgyu yells at YuChan. Okay Tae who is that Yeji ask? My Alpha Taehyun says.

Beomgyu grabs Yuchan by his neck, don't you ever touch him again or you won't live to see another day you got it Beomgyu says with a growl. Yes I got it Yuchan says and Beomgyu let's go of him. Tyunnie are you okay? Did he hurt you? Beomgyu ask? Yes I'm fine Taehyun says. Oh hell no he touched you Beomgyu says. Yes he did but he slap me because I growled at him, it was my fault Taehyun says. It was not your fault you were trying to get him away from you but instead he hurt you Beomgyu says and cups Taehyun's face.

It's fine Alpha I promise I am okay Taehyun says and holds Beomgyu's hand. Are you sure Beomgyu ask? Yes I'm sure Taehyun says and kisses Beomgyu's cheek. Hey Taehyun who is this Hueningkai ask? Oh um Gyu this is my best friend Hueningkai and Huening this is Beomgyu Taehyun says. Hi I'm Taehyun's alpha Beomgyu says. Hi I'm Hueningkai but everyone calls me Hyuka or Kai Hueningkai says.

Wait Gyu I thought you weren't ready to be introduced as my alpha to my best friend Taehyun says looking down. Tyun I wasn't ready to be introduced to your best friend because I was scared, like look at you, you are so beautiful inside and out and I was scared that your best friend wouldn't like me Beomgyu says lifting Taehyun's head. Wait Taehyun he was serious about being your alpha Hyuka ask? Yeah he is my alpha Taehyun says.

Did you let him mark you yet Hyuka asked? No I didn't let him Taehyun says. Tyun if he doesn't mark you as his YuChan will not leave you alone Hyuka says. Okay I will think about it and I should be going in heat soon so I might let him mark me while I am in heat Taehyun says. Okay Tae are you going to be living with him now Hyuka ask? I want to stay near my alpha Hyuka but that's only if you will let me go Taehyun says.

I think you should stay near your alpha Tyun honestly but I will miss you so promise you will come back to visit me Hyuka says. I promise I will come back to visit you Taehyun says with a little smile. You better Hyunie Hyuka says. I will I promise Taehyun says with a little smile and waved goodbye to Hyuka and left with Beomgyu.
—————————————————————————
(A week later)
Taehyun woke up feeling hot and his scent really strong and his stomach hurting a lot but the only way to ease the pain is to have his alpha near him but Beomgyu wasn't anywhere near him.

Oh god this is painful let me make my nest and I can just sleep for a little bit. The Omega makes his nest and lays down in it and falls asleep.

2 hours later Beomgyu comes home. Hey Soobin have you seen Taehyun Beomgyu ask? No I think he is still in your guy's room Soobin says. Wait Beomgyu don't go in there Yeonjun says running to Beomgyu.

What why not Beomgyu ask? Taehyun is in heat I can smell him from my and Soobin's room Yeonjun says. Wait really I'm going to go check on him Beomgyu says and walks towards his room. Wait I will check on him Yeonjun says and runs into Beomgyu and Taehyun's room and locks it. Hey Hyun wake up Yeonjun says shaking Taehyun. Yes I'm awake, ow I'm in a lot of pain Taehyun says hugging his stomach.

Oh Hyun Beomgyu is outside the door. But how are you doing Yeonjun ask? I'm in a lot of pain I need my alpha please I need him Taehyun begs. Okay Yeonjun says and let's Beomgyu in the room. Beomgyu walks into their bedroom and closes the door and locks it.

(Smut ahead)

Now Tae I know your in heat but you will get pregnant if I mark you Beomgyu says going closer to the omega. Please Alpha I need you Taehyun whines and takes off his clothes. Baby I know your needy right now but I don't want to hurt you Beomgyu says. Alpha please I need you so much Taehyun whimpers.

Love I don't want to hurt you Beomgyu says but smelling his omega's strong scent is riling him up. But I want you to mark me as yours and fuck me hard Alpha Taehyun whispers seductively in his alpha's ear. Damn baby you are not making this easy Beomgyu says with a smirk and looks down at his naked Omega.

That's the whole point Alpha Taehyun says. You know what fuck it, I can't control myself anymore Beomgyu says and pins the Omega down. Do you want me to prep you The Alpha ask? No just please put it in already The Omega whines. Of course my omega The Alpha says and position's himself infront of the omega's hole and pushes in. God you are so tight Beomgyu groans.

(You guys already know what happens)