About Ellie Carter・*˚⁺‧

Ellie Carter is a kind-hearted actress who has been in several small series, but Outer Banks is her biggest project to date. She is good friends with Madelyn Cline from before because her father works in the film industry. 

Ellie and Madelyn have kept in touch since they first met, and when they found out they were going to be in the same series, they immediately decided to share an apartment together. 

Ellie is very close with her parents and her two siblings Holly and Oliver Carter. The family has a dog named Archie, whom the three children have loved and had fun with since they were small. Ellie has always loved animals and since her family has always lived on a horse farm, she has a lot of experience with the big beautiful animals.A few years back, her family took in a black mare that had been badly treated. Ellie named the horse Molly and they became very close  She loved the feeling of galloping with Molly in an open field and feeling the wind in her face. The feeling of freedom was one of the best things she knew.

Ellie has a silver necklace with a picture of Molly around her neck so she always has her with her. 

Ellie also had a great love for the ocean. The family sometimes used to take their boat out and go out to some empty island just to enjoy the moment, the sun and the beautiful blue water. 

Ellie has loved acting her whole life, she and her dad used to pretend they were making a famous movie together and record and add sound to it before showing it to the rest of the family. Sometimes Oliver was in the movie too, but he didn't have the same interest in it like Ellie did. 

She liked to challenge herself and try new things, but at first the outer banks felt like a huge step. Ellie's whole family was very supportive she finally decided to take the big step. It turned out to be one of the best decisions of her life. 

                      .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。. 

Just some random facts about our main character :). 

Hope you all will like this story!