Part 3 ☆

Rudy's pov

"Ready?", I asked, holding out my hand to Ellie from where I was sitting in the HMS pogue. 

"Yep", she said, taking my hand and jumping into the little boat. 

Today we would start the scene in the boat and then it would take place in a small hotel. Me, Ellie and Chase were supposed to search the hotel for clues related to a sunken boat. 

I went into my character as JJ and walked with Ellie and Chase along the line of hotel rooms, while the cameras followed us. Ellie who played Layla, and also JJ's love interest went a bit ahead of me and Chase. I couldn't help but smile a little as I looked at her. It felt weird to smile just by looking at her, but that's exactly what happened. 

When Layla was far enough away not to overhear what JJ and John B were talking about Chase and I began our conversation.

"You're the one who's always hitting on her", said John B. 

"Dude, of course I'm hitting on her, she's a super hot girl that's impossible not to notice", JJ said gesturing to Layla. "I know that door's locked because I've tried it". 

When the three of us arrived at the correct hotel room, I knocked on the door as I was supposed to, but then I felt like freestyling a little so I raised my voice unnaturally high and said "housekeeping". I could see that Ellie was having a hard time not laughing next to me, but Jonas must have thought it fit the moment well so he let us continue. 

JJ, John B, and Layla began searching the room for clues, but it wasn't long before Maddie and JD, who played Kie and Pope, started throwing rocks at the window from outside.

"Oh shit", Layla said.  

Cops, cops cops!", JJ whispered loudly and all three began to climb out the window. 

We stood on a small roof that was outside the window and pressed against the wall while the cameras were everywhere around us. JJ had his arm around Layla so she wouldn't fall off the sloping ceiling and I couldn't help smelling coconut from Ellie's shampoo. I felt my heart start to beat faster standing so close to her. For a second I even forgot we were in the middle of a scene, but I was quickly thrown back to reality by Jonas yelling "and cut". 

We made our way down from the small roof and down to the ground again. 

"Good job mate", Ellie said with a smile and we high fived. 

"You too mate", I said with a grin, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. 

I couldn't understand how I hadn't seen how beautiful Ellie's eyes were before, they sparkled like stars and filled everything around with light. Ellie continued to talk as she usually does, but I was having a hard time listening now. 

Rudy, what are you doing, this is your friend we're talking about, your buddy, your pal  I tried to tell myself, but it didn't help much. 

Unfortunately, Mads came forward and dragged Ellie away to where Madison was standing. 

"Sorry, but I actually just have to interrupt your sweet little moment here if that's ok", she said. 

I didn't have much to say before Mads and Ellie had already left so I went off to where JD was. 

                            .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

Ellie's pov

"Rudy seemed a little off, did you notice, or was it just me?", I asked Madelyn as we started walking towards Madison.