Part 5 ☆

Ellie's pov

Today we had many scenes on the beach and it was really hot outside. I was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a pink bikini top. Those were the clothes I was going to wear in the first scene and we all sat in the sand rehearsing our lines while everything was being prepared. I drew with a stick in the sand and gratefully accepted an ice cream that Mads handed me. 

It was a long day of shooting, we would stay until late at night to shoot scenes that took place in the evening. It was certainly not impossible that I would take a short nap at some point during the day. 

JD, Chase and Rudy were talking about something next to me and JD were filming with his phone. After a while I heard JD say "side flip" and turn the camera to Rudy. Rudy responded with a mischievous smile and yelled "side flip". Rudy ran towards the water and did a side flip while JD was filming, however he failed a bit like the clown that he is and landed on the side instead of his feet. JD turned the camera back to his face and dramatically whispered "he's dead". 

Rudy finally got back to his feet and laughingly brushed the wet sand from his clothes. 

"Nice flip", i said. 

"I know, right", Rudy side before settling down next to me. 

After a while, Jonas came up to us and told us that we should start taking our positions for the first scene to begin. 

                                      .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

                                                                                                                               Ellie💫                                                 I'm sooo sorry I haven't written to you guys in                 ...

                                                                                                                               Ellie💫                                                 I'm sooo sorry I haven't written to you guys in                          a while! We've been busy filming, I miss you all so much❤️

Oli🫒                                                                                                                                  Look who comes crawling back😒                                                                         Just kidding, miss you so much!!

Mum💓                                                                                                                            Oliver! It's totally ok sweetie, we miss you a lot🥰

Oli🫒                                                                                                                                   I said I was kidding!