Part 2 ☆

@elliecarter 

Liked by madisonbaileybabe, hollycarter and 335, 760 others 

Liked by madisonbaileybabehollycarter and 335, 760 others 

elliecarter Movie night with my crew💓 (the others are behind the camera😅)

[Tagged: rudeth, madisonbaileybabe, hichasestokes, drewstarkey, madelyncline, austinnorth55, jonathandavissofficial]

View comments...

madelyncline Love you😍                                                                                >elliecarter Love you more😘

username Ok but they are definitely dating

hichasestokes You leave the rest of us out with your matching outfits😒                                                                                                                                            >rudeth You missed the chance🤷                                                                >elliecarter Sorry not sorry😊

username Besties🥰

drewstarkey Photo credits to me😌                                                             >elliecarter Always! 

                                .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

Ellie's pov

The weekend started with my alarm clock ringing by mistake. It felt like the whole neighborhood could hear it and I quickly jumped out of bed to turn it off. I tried desperately to go back to sleep, but it was simply impossible. I sighed loudly and got out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. 

I decided to surprise Mads with pancakes for breakfast so I started mixing the ingredients. As i started frying the pancakes i heard noises from Mads room. Just as I thought, she came out of the bedroom a while later. Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun and she held her hand over her eyes to block out the sunlight. When she saw me in the kitchen a big smile spread across her face.

"You are my absolute favorite person in the world, did you know that?", she said, taking a pancake on a plate. 

"Yeah I know", I said proudly and shrugged with a smile. 

"This is how every saturday morning should be", she sighed happily and sat down to eat. 

I laughed a little and sat down next to her to eat breakfast too. 

                             .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.