When Did It All Go Wrong?!

By the way you have 3 states in all, even though it's quite little but atleast it was filled with rich nature.

You have Labrish the 3rd states you're holding(Labrish takes control of the forest, animals and the flowers(any kinds of flower, favorite is lavender) and Labrish is a very peaceful person Labrish has a beautiful purple skin with a violet lavender flag)

Aron the 2nd state that you're holding(Aron control the river, lakes and swamp and even the different type of fish. Aron has a beautiful blue skin and light blue side and white on the middle with a serpent on it's flag)

Cerus the first state you're holding(Cerus controls the people and gardening, Cerus makes medical using the herbs that he gets on Labrish. Cerus use the water that Aron give to the people and the plants. Cerus is most likely the one in charge at people foods and even medicine. Cerus has a brown on top while yellow on bottom and has a lion face on the middle of his flag)

You need to past the three of them to get to the mainland where you live in Natalia(I know it's a name of a person but please I don't know anymore names of the mainland hope you understand).

C/N:
It was a lovely day as always and I was enjoying a walk in the garden, just finished doing my works. I look at the beautiful flowers that has been taken good care by the gardeners. You sat near a tree and look at the sky wandering "It's been years since that person died" you said to you're self "It might be easy to forgive what you did but it's not easy to forget about it" as you look through the sky. You slowly close you're eyes to take a nap.

~30 minutes later~

You woke up because you heard someone running to you. So you stood up and look at the person it was Asvia you're secretary. It looks like she's been running the whole time.
"Whoah, slow down Asvia" as I slowly pat her back and use my item box to get some bottle of water "Here drink this and calm down" as I said that Asvia looked at me and said "T-thank y-ou sir" as she took the bottle out of my hand and drink it. She then slowly calm down and looked at me and told me something I wished I never heard or wished this was just a dream.

"C/N the machine is broken" as she said that I felt like my soul left my body.
"What!!?Since when!!?" as I asked panicking and trembling
"A-about 5 minutes ago" she said still catching her breath.
"I'll be going now then and tell me everything in my office later!" as I said that, I spread my wings and flew to the Science Labratory(SL for short)
As I flew there my heart is racing 'what If they find me again will they do what they did to me back then?' as you thought through you're mind while memories keep on coming back to you.

When you were finally there, you landed on the ground and went inside the building seeing people panicking and some are doing there best to fix the problem. You were looking around to find you're friend Jonas who was in charge of the machine you built on the Neoarchean Era where you hid that machine from HIM.
You looked until you saw Jonas talking to people commanding some people around. "Jonas!" you shouted his name enough for him to hear, "C/N! I'm glad you came I need you're help!"
"Tell me what's the problem of the machine?" as we walked to the room where the machine is. "It malfunction on the right part of the machine, it cost a Shockwave that makes the machine stop" I think fow a while "C/N what are we gonna do?" as Jonas asked "Don't worry I'm gonna fix it, I'm the one who made it and I'm the one who knows how to fix it"

As I started to fix the machine it took me about 3 minutes to finish it. "Good work C/N" as Jonas said while handing a piece of cloth. "I hope they didn't notice us" I said while looking at Jonas. "Anyways I'm gonna go to my office, can you look after the machine for me?" I asked to Jonas "Of course you can count on me!" As I pat his shoulder before leaving. As I exited the building I spread my wings and went to my office.

After I got to my office I saw my Secretary Asvia standing in front of my office door. Asvia then saw me and started to walk to me and asked" Did you fix it!?" she was panicking while asking me" Yes and calm down, I already taken care of it" I said while looking at Asvia's emerald green eyes. "Maybe go home now and take some rest and let's talk about this tomorrow morning" Asvia nodded in agreement.

As Asvia left I went to my office and fixed my things before closing the door and turning the lights off. I took my bag and locked the door of my office before I flew home.

When I was home and opened the door I was greeted by a warm hug by my 3 childen(states) as Labrish took my bag and put it in my room while Aron went to the dining room and Cerus who said "Dad dinners ready!" with a bright smile on his face. As I smiled back and said "Okay, I'll be there I'm just gonna change my cloth". I walked through the stairs and went to my room and changed my cloths.

I went down and went to the dining table to see my children waiting for me. Before we ate we prayed and eat, when we were done Labrish took all of the plates and utensil to the sink and clean it. Aron was cleaning the table while Cerus cleaning the kitchen that he used to prepare the dishes.

"I'm going to sleep now and goodnight my children" as I said that while going through my room and laid on the bed while looking at the ceiling "I hoped they didn't find us" as I close my eyes and slept.

~The next day~

I woke up early in the morning and made breakfast for me and the children, since they're still asleep I left their food in the oven with a letter on the table and ate my breakfast,I cleaned my plate went to my room to go shower in the bathroom. After I'm done preparing myself for work and flew to my office being greeted by my secretary whose seems to be nervous.

"Is something wrong Asvia?"
I questioned her and she suddenly hugged me "I-I'm so s-sorry" as she started to cry. "What is it? Why are you apologizing?""It's because I think they finally found us"as she said made my whole body froze and suddenly I past out.

~While this was happening on the other side~

UN:
I just woke up today and went to my office when I went in, I didn't saw NATO 'that's odd'i thought it's always been NATO the first person here. As I walked to my sit and started to do works I heard NATO came inside the room with an shocked face, as soon as NATO came in he went closer to me and said"Sir UN our men found something that might shock you"as NATO said that he gave me the paper. I read the paper and was shocked "There's an island that might have a countryhuman in it" NATO said "Are you sure about this?" still quite shocked from this news "Yes Sir, About 9 hours ago there was an island showed in our radar,then after 10 minutes of appearing its dissappear as If it never were there." as NATO said that I was even more shocked. "Could it be that they have much higher technology than us to make themselves unknown?" "That's what I suspect as well Sir" I thought for awhile deciding to call a meeting for everyone and tell them the news about this new country.

~Back in Natalia~

"Why? I did my best to hide and protect my people" as tears started to form in my eyes 'Are they gonna use me the same way as he used me? Please I don't want that to happen again!' "J-Just

When Did It All Go Wrong"

Hope you enjoy the story