Negotiation

Where we left off

"It's nice to meet you"

As I said that everyone was looking at me with the same expression until UN finally spoke (And yes C/N knows their name because of the message that her daughter told them and the details of what the countries and organization looks like)"Umm yes it's nice to meet you as well umm?" "Oh my apologies,my name is C/N" "C/N well it's nice to meet you as well and just by looking at you,you already know who we are right?" "Yes,you are correct Mr.UN"as I said that with a smile and suddenly all of them turned to bright red on their chick'.

It was a long moment of silent until Japan came running to me and stopped right in front of me "Are you an goddess of Anime!?" She was shouting a bit and was waging her tail and that made me startled by her sudden shouting as I look at her she was waiting for an answer "Umm what's a Goddess of Anime?"I answered.

"I'm sure you're a Goddess of Anime because of you're beauty and body structures!!! And you're voice as well, everything you have can only be seen in an anime!!!" She said and I was so confused about what she's talking about.

It's true that I have the best high technology when it comes to things that are needed but this is my first time hearing anime.So I was confused and I don't know how to answer her so I just keep quiet until Canada showed a picture on a book and it's like an story then he said "This is called a manga" he said "Manga?"I asked "Yes,this is like a definition of an anime except an anime is like a character that moves on screen" he said "Oh I understand,thank you for making me understand what anime means Mr.Canada"as I said that I bow down a little bit to show my gratitude towards him "Oh no need to bow you're head down please raise you're head!"he said in a bit of concerned while the others are releasing a deadly aura towards him. I didn't understand why are they glaring at him.

After awhile of silent

Labrish
As I was helping my brother and sister preparing the food for us and for the guest my brother said "Labrish can you go and call father and the guest and say that dinners ready?"brother said while smiling "Of course brother!"I responded with a bright smile. As I went to the living room I felt a deadly aura and that made me worried 'What if they hurt father?' that's what I thought as I rush and went to the living room as fast as I can. Instead of seeing father indanger I saw him doing alright and talking to Sir Canada but for some reason most of the countries are glaring at him. So I broke the silence and said "Father dinners ready"as I said that father look at me and nodded signalling that he copied. As I look at my father for a sec and decided to leave and help my brother and sister.

C/N
"Father dinners ready" I heard my daughter Labrish said and I nodded only and looked at the guest and said "Why not we have a friendly dinner for today and take a rest and discuss this matter tomorrow Mr.UN?" As I said that "Of course and it looks like the others are tired of all the adventure we all went through,and I hope we don't bother you as we stay in you're house for awhile Mr.C/N?" "No,of course not,it's not a bother anymore instead it's quite enjoyable because the more the merrier!"as I said that with a bright smile that made the countries blush pink red on their chick's.

"Anyways let's go and eat dinner before the food gets cold"I said they nodded and respond. I guided them and they're following from behind,when we went to the dining room to see all the foods that are prepared and are giving a very appetizing scent. All of my children was waiting peacefully for us to come before eating,as I went to sit from the very front side where my children are sitting on each side.Labrish and Aron are on my left side while Cerus is on my Right. I looked at the countries that are still standing near exit with an awe expression,I giggled on their reaction and signaled them to sit and all of the countries started to walk and sit on a vacant chair.