Thank You

Hi back to another chapter again, I'm just doing my best to rush this cause in few days auntie is coming so yeah let's rush!!!!

Let's get into it!!!and I'm sorry for no posting it yesterday I forgot cause still had some assignments to do and I forgot about it in sorry!!!

Warning:
None

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Are they good people?'

C/N:
As I thought of that an question came to me "So when will we meet them?" I asked "In the afternoonat 4:00,some of his people will pick you and you're children" he said.

I was a bit taken back by his words "That fast?" I asked "Yes we all decided to make it early so that you can know and learned at least a bit on every family and since because we don't want to take you're time and make you're people worry about you" he said.

'he does have a point in either way Im still a countryhuman and I have responsibilitys to do' I thought "that is why yesterday after the meeting the other organization and each head of the family had a meeting to talk about where you and you're children will be living in and everything is decided... I am sorry for not in forming you yesterday" he said.

"It's okay maybe because of lack of rest you forgot so please from now on take a rest so that you won't forget things, it's not good to forget things especially if there will be an important matter don't you think?" I asked "that is true and I will do my best to take rest time to time, I don't want to trouble anyone after all" he said as he smiled.

UN:
As C/N said that I felt something like butterfly on my stomach 'no one has ever look and took care of me like that, sure some was worried for me whenever I got sick I always say I'm alright and they couldn't see that I'm faking it but you we just met and you saw I have a problem and help me to get over it... It's as if we've known each other for a long time that you know the real me exactly'I thought.

'You're the only one who made me open up, you're the only person who listen to me after all I couldn't bring myself to tell or ask anyone for help... And you're the only one who saw who I really am, I don't show who I really am to anyone but there is just this feeling like I could trust you'i thought.

As you were helping me clean the table while I was washing the plates "Can I ask you something UN?" they asked "Of course" I said "About us moving to the Filipino Family are there someone else there?" they asked.

Once he mentioned about the moving out I felt like I was hurt 'what is this feeling?' I thought as I didn't notice that it took me awhile now looking at the plates that I didn't even notice that C/N was beside me now I only snapped back to reality when "UN?".

"O-oh I'm so sorry! Were you saying something?" I said In a panicking voice "it's alright and I was asking if there's anyone alese that is living with the Filipino Family" they said "Oh yes! There are some people who live with them!" I said.

"Who Are they?" they asked while tilting his head looking a bit curious "If I remember Indonesia and Malaysia are living with them for now, but they most likely like to spend time with each other after all they're like brothers that cannot be separated and they even made themselves a name!" I said while being happy remembering the happy times I saw them smiling and laughing.

'Oh Asean you're so lucky to have them' I thought "Really? What is the name they created?" he asked "it's the rice gang" I said "That sounded so silly yet appetizing for some reasons" they said.

"Yes it is appetizing Indeed cause the name rice is actually type of a grain that you can cook easily, it is healthy, it can feel you up, and most of all it's delicious" I said.

"Now that you said it I hope I can taste it someday" he said "of course you can taste it after all you'll be living with them for now" I said "And don't worry they are a very kind people, I'll only apologize if they're a bit annoying sometimes" I added.

"Why?" he asked "You see they are like a children that has a lot of energy and a bit loud that's why I'm apologizing before hand" I said "That's not annoying at all! after all it doesn't matter if they are loud or anything as long as they are happy and enjoying themselves then I am pleased, seeing people happy makes me happy and I found it so pleasing to watch it" they said.

I only stand there frozen for sometime and go back to washing the plate, I can't forget when he smiled saying sweet words and I keep on saying 'you have a soul of a saint and a voice of an angel' I thought.

After we were done cleaning C/N decided to stay for awhile and have a conversation I even asked about his luggage and he said that they only have a bit of luggage only so it's not a big problem 'Now that I thought about it they only have 1 luggage when they went here... Oh well' I thought shrugging it off.

"That is good then!" I said 'Really? I'm actually showing this side of mine? For God sake you made me actually open up maybe you're the only one who can make me act like a normal person not in a bad way but instead In a good way cause I felt like I'm myself and there's nothing holding me back on talking as I please, sharing anything I think of, sharing my hobbies and everything... You really make me feel like I'm free'I thought.

C/N glanced at the clock and saw that It's already 12:30 in the evening "I need to go now UN" he said "After all I need to explain it to my children and get them ready as well" he added.

"Yes af course I understand, do you want me to escorts you back to your room?" I asked "No thank you I am going now" they said as they stand up and goes to the door before leaving he "Thank you for the Food and I hope you'll keep a promise on taking care of yourself?" they asked.

"Yes I will keep my words" I said smiling genuinely, as he closed the door I told myself.

"Thank you accompanying me, thank you for making me feel wanted and thank you for being my light or ray of light that gave me hope.... THANK YOU"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm back to another chapter and yes I know this is a short chapter but I had to rush it I don't know if I can finish another chapter cause my auntie is coming home tomorrow... so yeah hope you all will  understand!!!

Once again "It's me the creator and I want to say that I'm just rushing this chapters before my auntie will take her phone back and I hope you enjoyed it!!!"

Once again English is not my first language and if there's any corrections blame google and my auto correct!!!

And I don't back read I just write whatever's in my mind and since because I'm only rushing this.

And I hope you enjoy the story!!!See you next time on the next chapter!!!