MONEY

Hello guys!!! We're back to another chapter!

I hope that you understand the story and if there are spelling that are wrong in the story don't blame me blame Google. I still hope you enjoy the story!!!

And I don't backread my story because if something comes in my mind I just write them so yeah hope you understand.

And today I learned about warning so I'm gonna put that in my book and I hope that you won't mind!

Let's continue the story!Hope that you enjoy the story!

Warning ⚠️:

None
================================================================

Where we left of:

"THAT'S RIGHT,WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY! THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!" He said in a proud voice.

C/N
As we landed, everyone took their belongings while me and my children has only 1 baggage each because most of our stuff are in our own item box. We went out and saw a luxurious
Limousine park in the shores with a red carpet that's Infront of us and guards on each side,and this made me confused 'Is this how they show generosity to a country guests?'I thought.

Until Russia and China spoke "Show off" they said in sync and all of them walk down the stairs and when we we're in the of the stairs some people came to us and took all our luggage and put it into another car while me and the other countries, organization, children's went inside the Limousine and for some reason instead of flying the Limousine is on the ground.

"Why is the Limousine on the ground Sir America?"Cerus ask.

"Well it's only normal here"America said.

"Oh no wonder,that's why you were amazed/shock when the Limousine back in our country is flying"Aron said.

"Yes you're right,we we're all amazed at everything and it was a new experience for us all"Third Reich said while genuinely smiling,which make the countries and organization quite taken back by surprise.

"It looks like you actually enjoyed a lot in my country Third Reich"C/N said.

"That is half true and the other half is that I enjoyed seeing my son enjoyed himself"Third Reich said while looking at his son.

"Vater stop it"Germany said while pouting like a child*I'm happy as well if you enjoyed it too Vater*Germany said in a whispering voice,he thought we couldn't hear his whisper but it was quite load and clear.

Everyone tried their best not to laugh which Germany notice and is red as a tomato "You're not so honest of you're feeling but still you failed not to show it"UN said.

After a while of driving we finally could see a huge tower about 200 floors and as we got closer we saw so many cars parked Infront of that building.

"What is that tower?"C/N asked "Oh you mean that building,well that's where we're gonna be having our meeting after we finish going to a hotel to change our clothes and get ready for the meeting"Europe said.

"Oh wait a hotel?!"C/N said in a shock and worried voice "Y-Yes is there something wrong?"ASEAN asked in a worried tone "Well you see I don't have the money to pay for it"C/N said.

It was a long silent and everyone was laughing so hard "W-what?!" C/N asked "You've got to be k-kidding me!"America said while taking a deep breath to calm himself but failed miserably.

"I do have money but it's not the same as yours!!!"C/N said while covering his face using his hand and wings due to too much embarrassment.

"Well you do have a point"Russia said "By the way we haven't even saw what type of money you had in you're country"UN said "Now that you mentioned it,I'm also curious"Europe said.