The Past

Hi everyone!!! Back to another chapter and I'm doing this all for you all before my aunt takes her phone and because I love this story a lot!!!

*WARNING*
BAD DREAM
VIOLENT TORTURE
R*PE
BAD LANGUAGE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, everything is alright just rest" 

As I said those word UN finally fell asleep,of course he tried to stay or shoul I say he's having problem sleeping maybe it's because he already got along with his sleepless schedule but because of my ability he finally can rest.

He was laying down on my lap and since because I don't want to wake him up I layed my body on the end of the bed so that I can fall asleep, after awhile I fell asleep but before I fall asleep I put on an invisible barrier because I overheard their conversation with R.E,NATO and WHO(or the doctor).

It's all about when the country's and organization went to this mission on my island, while they were gone the amount of assassination attempt has become higher and I think that's one of the reason why UN has sleeping problem.

He simply can't let his guard down and no matter how many times I look at him he's the same as me...no don't think about it, past is past... Right?...

'Alright that's enough thinking let's just rest' I thought and just close my eyes till I drifted to sleep

~A MEMORY? ~

C/N:
I woke up at a dark place...no most likely a void 'where am I?' I thought, until something was glowing as I looked at it, it suddenly grow brighter that I had to close my eyes.

After awhile I opened my eyes to see the another dark place again but this time it looked like a cell that has a torch, as I looked around me there's nothing but when I looked behind me I saw... Me who is chained on the wrist, ankle and the neck.

As I was looking at the old me I suddenly heard a door open so I looked behind me to see the one and only who colonized me, as I looked at him I did not got scared anymore cause I've already change.

But the other me is not, as I looked at the other me I saw(alright so I'm just gonna name the other you NO. 2 so that you all won't be confuse) that NO.2 is trembling cause i know back then that only *him* is the one who is allowed to visit me on my "punishment" but I wonder what did I did in this time that cause me to be punished?

*HE* walked pass me and went to NO.2 after all I'm just in to my memory, as I looked at what he'll do to NO.2 so I could only watch.

NO.2 POV:

As I heard him opening the cell he was coming closer until he was Infront of me, I did not look at him as my head is only looking down while my eyes are closed.

He suddenly grab my chin and forced me to look at him, as I looked at him I couldn't control my eyes as tears keeps on falling, he only looked at me with that smirked of his face.

"My my you looked so good today" he said while smirking intrigued on what his seeing "W-what d-did I d-did to b-be.... Punished?" I asked while sobbing "You know what you did, I mean...You do know who you belong to right?" he said with a little bit of dominance of his voice.

"Y-yes I-iii do" I said trying to calm myself "Then why were you near him than me?!" he said with a a bit of rage in his voice "I-I... I was o-only talking t-to h-him b-b-because h-he was j-just bored and h-h-he came t-to me to h-have a L-little chat" I said.