three

*two days later*

Jisungs pov

It was me and the guys day off , so we sat in the dorm talking about random stuff to pass the time.

" I never thought I'd live to see the day hyunjin debuted to the public" said minho "women are gonna be all over him"

" mhm" felix nodded "or men, you never know"

(A/n btw this is like semi modern and semi old timey bc I want it to be)

" whoever it is he falls in love with though is extremely lucky" I said

" you talk like you like him sungie" seungmin chuckled

I blushed " no I do not, go make out with jeongin dont think about my dating life think about your own"

Jeongin laughed while seungmin simply sighed

" that was a dramatic response" changbin laughed

" that goes for you too binnie. Go make out with felix"

" and I'm going to assume you're gonna tell me to make out with minho?" Chan asked with a chuckle

" yes." I crossed my arms and huffed , the group laughed

" its gonna be nice to be able to leave the castle" minho smiled "I've been here for years , it's been a long time since I've had fresh air that wasnt from the courtyard "

The majority agreed.

Suddenly the door swung open and we all looked over to the door to see hyunjin,  all of us jumped up and bowed.

Jeongin was bright red considering he was completely shirtless and was wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants.

" stop bowing to me" hyunjin laughed " I've told you all a million times over, we are equals"

All seven of us looked at each other not knowing how to respond.

" I'm here to inform you all that the cooks have made every servant a meal" he continued "you weren't in the dining hall so i assumed you didn't know the time "

I checked my watch, he was right it was lunch time .

" thank you prince hyunjin, we will be down shortly" Seugmin said , clearly fighting every temptation to bow to the ethereal prince.

" good to hear" he smiled warmly " anyway, I'm gonna get going now. I have some planning to do for my debut to the kingdom" he went to walk away but stopped and looked me up and down "oh  and jisung "

" yes?" I hummed

" cute pyjamas " he winked at me, I felt my cheeks go red as the door shut and he walked away

Everyone in the dorm squealed "oh my God!" Yelled changbin

" shut up bin" I covered his mouth " let's just get dressed and go down to the dining hall"

~~~~~

I had finnished eating and was now walking around the castle wearing my casual clothes,  I occasionally bumped into a fellow employee and said good afternoon but that was a very rare occurrence

My mind kept wandering back to this morning, and each time my heart beated even faster than the last ,my cheeks pink only darkening . Something was wrong with me, I couldn't fall for the prince, he needed a princess to rule the country not me.... I'd fuck up everything just like always.

Suddenly I felt a hand clasp my shoulder , I turned around to see the prince himself . I blushed.

" hello there jisung " he smiled "what were you so deep in thought about that you couldn't hear me calling you?"

" I-I uhm.... n-nothing, its nothing" I said , he chuckled

" you weren't thinking about me were you sungie?" He had a teasing tone to his voice

I sighed " maybe....."

He smiled " nice to know I'm in your thoughts " he stepped closer making me tense " hey, dont be all tense. I'm the reason you get to see your parents soon"

I relaxed my muscles and let out a small " sorry "

" I'm just playing " he ruffled my hair slightly making me blush harder " now.... where you thinking about me specifically, or a certain thing I said to you this morning?"

" can you read minds?" I furrowed my eyebrows

" no.... but I'm good at reading peoples facial expressions " he chuckled " yknow. It's not just your pyjamas that are cute, your little responses to stuff are pretty cute too "

" I-I" I stuttered " ... you cant flirt with me. I'll ruin your image."

" I don't care about my image. You're cute and funny and kind so I'm flirting, deal with it" he laughed " but it's very adorable that you care about me so much"

I covered my face with my hands and whined " dont" I whined out

" awww" he spoke " I could do this forever cutie"

" i couldn't " I replied

" too bad~" he sang in a teasing tone " because you're working here until you can work no more. Even if I debut those are still the rules. So you are stuck with me forever~~"

He poked my stomach making me pull my hands from my face and cover my midriff

" oooo" he smirked " what is this?"

" nothing " I replied nervously

He poked me again this time causing a giggle to escape my lips

" aww! You're ticklish.. I didn't think you could get more adorable " he cooed

" hyunjin " I whined

" ok ok" he chuckled " I'll stop, for now"

" no stop forever I cant handle teasing " I admitted

" well too bad squirrel cheeks" he poked my stomach once more "where are you going? I'll drop you off"

" I'm just going back to my dorm " I said almost shyly

" well cmom then, let me take you"

I smiled and nodded then following after the taller

prince (hyunsung)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें